THREE

"End of the Year"

or

"Train home"

≿----- ❈ -----≾

≿----- ❈ -----≾

Their years at Hogwarts had come to an end. Now they had to go out into the real world. Inez had "warmed up" to James a little, but she had also made sure to scold him whenever necessary.

Inez and a few of their other friends had all gotten a compartment together. After a round of exploding snap Betty left the compartment along with James. The both of them were laughing like crazy as they walked down the hallway. There was a loose laying rug in the corridor that Betty hadn't noticed. She tripped and fell trying to get to grab on to whatever she could to stay standing. But she accidentally pulled James down too. "Owww." Betty laughed.

"Sorry," James said while trying to hold in his laughter.

The two of them looked at each other, "No, its my fault." She said slowly as she looked into his eyes.
She leaned closer to him until there lips touched.

After a few moments Betty's eyes widened as she realized someone could find them at any moment. "Maybe we should, uh get off the floor."

"Oh yeah!" James said jumping off of her and holding his hand out so he could help her up.

The two of them returned to the compartment with rosy cheeks. When Betty sat down beside Inez the other girl leaned into her. "So what was it you two were doing? Each other?" Inez whispered.

Betty laughed, "What? No."

"It's okay, I don't have a big problem with him anymore. I mean maybe he can do with some therapy, my moms a therapist I can probably get him in for a discount." Inez rambled.

The two of them laughed together rather loudly drawing the attention of everyone else.

The train had stopped and everyone had started to get off, Betty and James had hung back in the compartment wanting to have a quick talk.

"So uh... about the kiss...." James had said.

"Do you want to get back together?" Betty asked. She already knew James' answer deep down.

James nodded "Yeah, of course but.."

"There should be some ground rules." Betty said. "One, any time there's a problem you should tell me immediately. And two, I got this idea from Inez but, maybe we should go to couples therapy?"

James agreed and the two of them happily got off the train. As he spotted his parents the two of them parted with a quick hug and a smile, wishing each other a goodbye.

≿----- ❈ -----≾

Double update!!! (Possibly the epilogue could come out later)

It's just the epilogue left now