𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐘

AWAKENING - The changes involved when one vampirism begins to manifest itself, if one is a latent vampire.

BEAST - The primal, animalistic, natured of a frustrated or desperate vampire.

BLACK SWAN - A non-vampire lover or friend, favorably inclined towards vampyres. They may or may no frequent vampyre nightclubs and usually understand the vampyre-fetish lifestyle.

BLOOD DRINKER - Anyone who drinks blood regardless of motivation.

BLOOD FETISHIST - Someone who is erotically attracted to the sights taste, or smell of blood, but they don't "need" it

BLOOD JUNKIE - A derogatory term for someone who experiences the physical need to consume blood, a sanguinarian.

BLOODLETTING - The act of cutting flesh to extract blood, commonly use for blood play, fetishism and feeding.

BLOOD PLAY - Similar to bloodletting, blood play is the act of using blood in sexual or fetish situations.

CLINICAL VAMPIRISM - A psychological condition also referred to Renfield's Syndrome, in which the afflicted person experiences has a psychological urge to drink blood. The urge is often satisfied with their own blood.

COMING OUT (of the coffin) - Being open or frank with people about being a vampire, drinking blood.

COVEN - Are groups of individuals and organizations who embellish the vampyre/vampire lifestyle.

DONOR - Someone who gives/shares their blood without obligation.

ELDER - A prominent member of the Vampire community who is respected for the experience, accomplishments, and devotion, a teacher. Elders are often those individuals who have helped a community.

EMBRACE - The act of turning one into a vampyre by giving if one's blood to another (fictitious, rpg term).

ENERGY SIGNATURE - Term used to indicate the unique energy-pattern, feeling, or vibes that each individuals has. Vampires are believed to have particular energy signature that can be recognized by those familiar with it.

ENERGY VAMPIRE - An individual has a need to feed upon the life of others. Most energy vampires feed upon chi or psychic energy and avoid drinking blood.

FEEDING - The act of consuming pranic energy (blood) or psychic energy (emotional and elemental energy).

HAEMATODIPSIA - A strong form of haematophilia.

HUMAN - Term used for the purpose of distinguishing those who are not vampire.

THE HUNGER - The desire to feed, also identified as Thirst. The Hunger is both: psychological and physical sensation.

HUNTER - Someone that hunts, stalks, threatens, or does harm (whether it be physical, psychical, psychological, or emotional) to someone because she or he is a vampire or because the hunter believes them to be so.

IMMORTAL - Term commonly used to refer or describe vampires as incapable of death or dying, it is used much more loosely in reference to vampires, implying they are not subject to aging, are impervious to disease.

LATENT VAMPIRE - Someone who is already naturally a vampire, but whose vampiric tendencies have bot yet manifested.

LEECH - An incredibly rude, derogatory and disrespectful term to call someone who is a vampire.