Parcel 9

The next day at the wreck

[kie]I'm sorry. You're staying where?

[john b]Tannyhill.

[kie]So you're living with Sarah Cameron.

[john b]Okay, look, the only reason I'm living there is because her dad bailed me out, right?And it's way better than foster care, which, by the way, is where I was about to go if Ward didn't...

[pope]Hey, so do you have a membership to the clubs now?

[jj]I don't know, Pope.

[lynn] so lemme get this straight JB who isn't ward's kid is living with me while me his love child isn't nice.

[pope]What about those golf carts they drive around? You get one of them?

[jj]Does it come with a sweater-vest, or do you have to buy one on your own?

[lynn] You better not turn into those kooks and ditch us

[kie]Look, you promised.You said you weren't with her.

[jj]Bro, just own it. She got you.

[lynn] he's pussy whipped for sure

[kie]Look, if you wanna hang out with her, that's fine.But I'm letting you know now that I'm not doing anything with Sarah.

[john b]Do you guys see her here?No, right. Okay. A little focus would be fantastic.We've got the map, right?

 At Battery jasper

[jj]It's out of whack 'cause the guy was ganja'd when he drew it.

[john b]It's 'cause the coast has changed.

[Pope] So we just have to look for landmarks that haven't changed. What about the old forts?

[jj]Battery Jasper.

[pope]We're in Battery, right here.So if this is parcel nine, then it's somewhere northeast of here.

[Kie] Somewhere there kie says pointing at the map

 [Pope] Right.

[jj]Over there? Guy's, that's not Tannyhill, that's a subdivision.

[john b]Tannyhill Plantation was the entire island.It got sold into smaller pieces over time.

[lynn to jj] do you know anything that just came out of they're mouths

[jj] not a word

In the van

[Pope] So we're just looking for an old stone wall.Okay, so the road should split up here.

 [John B] Okay.

[pope]All right. You're gonna take a left.

[JJ] That looks like a stone wall to me.

[pop[This is it.

 [John B] Not the Crain house.

[kie]Are you kidding me? 

[jj]Worst-case scenario.

[lynn] I actually like it the whole crew looks at her in shock

[lynn] What?!

[jj] I heard that Mrs. Crain buried her husband's head on the property.

[Kie] Look, you guys know whose house this is, right?

[JJ] Oh, yeah. No, I do.

[kie]Honestly, I don't really believe the stories of this place.