24

A•V•A

After my interaction with Luke, I rush back to my house, hoping to make sit inside before my mother and her boyfriend. I do not want to explain to her where I was.

Once inside the house, I sit down on the couch and fiddle with my phone, scrolling through Instagram. I come across a photo of Elsa and Rose, sitting in a fancy restaurant I don't seem to recognize.

The caption reads 'my lover ❤️'.  I smile softly at this, seeing Elsa gained the courage to tell Rose how she felt. Rose clearly accepted her.

I continue to scroll once I've liked the photo, coming across a photo of Luke now. He's dressed in a black button up shirt, yet the first few buttons are undone, leaving his chest exposed. I bite my lip as I examine the photo, taking in Luke's appearance.

I think back to my interaction with him, just moments ago and butterflies erupt in my stomach. I glance around the living room, checking the window to see if my mother's car has return. Much to my relief, it's still gone.

I bite my lip again, slipping my hand down the waistband of my skirt. My fingers dip into my white lace underwear and I find that I'm wet. A gasp leaves my lips as my fingers come into contact with my bundle of nerves. I move my finger in circles, pleasing myself slowly. A moan erupts for my lips as I do so, speeding up.

I continue, pushing a finger inside of myself. I whimper at the contact, now thinking back to when Luke touched me in his office, weeks ago. I attempt to mimic his precious actions, but it doesn't feel nearly as good. I move my fingers fast, slipping another one inside of myself. Whimpers and moans fall from my lips as I near my high.

"Oh god, Daddy." I whine out, almost coming undone.

My fingers move skillfully, in and out of my sensitive area. I gasp as I feel myself coming undone. Finally, I let go. A loud whimper leaves my lips and my breath hitches, my eyes screwing shut.

After a few moments, I catch my breath and open my eyes, removing my fingers from my skirt. I rush to the bathroom, feeling a bit embarrassed that I just did that on the couch. I turn on the sink, washing the sin from my hands. I splash some water on my cheeks, hoping to cool down.

Once finished, I head back downstairs just as my mother and Charles arrive home. I notice them carrying some bags from the store, and offer to help out. I grab a few bags from the car, and appear in the kitchen with them.

"This is the last of them." I smile at my mother, sitting the bags on the floor.

"Thank you dear, help me put them away?" My mother motions to the grocery bags and I nod.

My mother and I begin putting the food away, moving around each other to do so. Once finished, I throw the plastic bags in the trash can.

"Thank you, honey." My mother pats my shoulder.

I nod my head before answering, "no problem, momma. How was your trip to the store?" I ask and she smiles.

"It was good, nice to be home for a while." She laughs, "what did you do while we were out?"

I bite my lip, a blush falling upon my cheeks, "oh, uhm, I just watched television." I smile, clearing my throat.

"That's lovely dear, I hope your enjoyed your alone time." My mother says as she walks past me, joining Charles on the couch.

A movie plays on the television and my mother cuddles up to her new boyfriend. I stand in the kitchen, eyeing them. I wish for nothing more than to cuddle with Luke right now. I miss his affection.

"I'm going to my room, I'm getting tired." I announce as I yawn.

My mother nods and Charles flashes me a smile. I walk up the stairs and drag myself to my room, laying down on my bed. I turn Netflix on my television, clicking criminal minds on. Soon, sleep takes over and I find my eyes drooping closed.