Chaper 11

Thursday passed with nothing new from Derek. Stiles had texted him asking if any change was wrought in Erica, Boyd, and Jackson—there was none. Stiles continued with his holiday assignments and his project, wondering why Derek hadn't made an effort to contact him other than the one word reply. He sanded down the wood in the back of his house where the weeds grew next to the cement walkway with a furrowed brow, trying to understand if there were other implications to the word no. It was clearly an idiotic response but he couldn't help but obsess. And eventually he had to simply stop himself, wipe his brow, and go inside for a hot shower because this obsession with Derek Hale was getting out of hand.

Of course the shower only brought more thoughts. His brain was a warzone between psychotic and rational. Is Derek avoiding me now? Really, Stiles, it's been less than a day. I hope he got I was mostly joking about the whole being shitty thing. Okay yeah half-kidding. Jesus, I hope he didn't let Scott or Lydia's personal vendetta's get to him. Maybe he's decided he doesn't want to hang out anymore. No, he's probably just got things to do—like check on his betas. And brood and stuff. The guy likes to brood. Maybe he didn't like Iron Man. Stiles laughed. Who didn't like Iron Man?

Stiles rinsed his hair out, still laughing. "I'm such an idiot," he mumbled.

You're only obsessing because you sort of kind of have a crush on him. And who wouldn't? He's a smoking hot badass. And sure yeah he's done some things that weren't entirely redeemable, but they weren't entirely NOT redeemable either. I mean yes, he put them in danger and didn't train them well enough to control themselves, but Erica, Isaac, and Boyd are arguably better since they were bitten aside from the whole catatonic stuff. Very grey area stuff. Still...he's got a good heart once you get past the rough exterior. The really thick rough exterior. And he's hot. Like really, really hot.

"Goddamn those cheekbones," Stiles muttered. "And those abs. Jesus." Eyes. Mouth. Hair. "God his hair." This wasn't a very safe train of thought, but he couldn't stop. All those well-defined muscles that could only be there from hours and hours of training and honing his body to its most perfect form. There was such a sense of utter control that Stiles wondered what it'd be like to poke at those cords that kept him together. What it would be like to watch them uncoil and see him fall apart until he was a clenching, shuddering mess on a tangle of sheets. He'd seen him in pain, and that was an experience both traumatizing and hot. Now Stiles wanted to know how he looked when he was in ecstasy.

The image brought heat to his neck and a tingling along his cock. Stiles reached down and touched his growing erection as the water beat down his back, imagining Derek stretched out in front of him, back arching under him, eyes fluttering with each thrust, breath coming in short gasps, muscles along his sides and chest tensing and bracing. And maybe Derek did have a bit of wolfishness to him and liked to bite—not too hard, just enough to leave faint marks on the neck. Or maybe he was more of a teeth scraper, dragging his teeth across skin and leaving gentle kisses at very precise stops. Stiles slid his hand down his shaft, exhaling with each pull. Where were Derek's weak points? Ears? Neck? Nipples? Inner thigh? Maybe he liked the feeling of nails scratching down his back. Stiles rubbed a thumb over his sensitive tip. The pleasure went up his spine and he moved faster, feeling the building sensation under his balls. He thought of Derek getting a blow job in a dark parking lot—and was too turned on by the idea that he didn't care that someone else had done it to him.

One hand went to the tiled wall of the shower as the other pumped harder. Pre-come slid from the tip, slicking his path further as he gripped tight and pulled back. "Fuck...fuck." Electricity started below his balls, he went faster, and then his body wrenched long shudders straight from his center. He came all over the shower wall, letting the water from above wash it down and the electrical shivers wrack his body. "Fuuuuck."