Author's Note (Important)

Dear followers,

I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe. I would like to first start by apologizing to you all. I know I promised an update and a live video weeks ago, but school has been a pain in my ass. I was going to update this week, but something unfortunate came up for me and my family.

Unfortunately, my dad tested positive for COVID this morning. It's been a hard day for my family especially for me and my grandmother. I've already had several breakdowns and my mental health is all over the place at the moment. I've found the strengths to write this message to say that I will be putting this series on hold until further notice. I hope you all understand and again I'm so sorry.

Another thing, I recently got a hate post in my conversations that hurt me a lot and it's still there for anyone who wants to see it. I'm sorry if guys are not happy with the changes and with the crossover, but it's my story. If you don't like it then you can remove my book from your library and unfollow me quietly, but there is no need to send a very hateful post and scream like a spoiled child cus that's not going to solve anything or change my mind. That's just gonna make you look like a kid with an ugly attitude, and all I'm gonna say is to grow the fuck up or leave and scream and be ugly somewhere else.

Anyway, I will be logging out of all social media as of today including this app. If you leave a message, I won't be seeing them until I come back. I love you all so much and as always thank you for the support and love for those who care.

Please stay safe, and I ask that you all keep my family in your prayers or in your thoughts. I hope you all are having (or had) a better day than me.

Love,
Your Author 💜