Meet The Princesses

In a beautiful Kingdom by the lush hills, a King sat on his throne, currently listening to a messenger from another Kingdom.

“And so, as chief emissary of the majestic kingdom of Bulovia, which is known for its abundance of pears, potatoes and peasants, I am authorized by my courageous king and my magnificent queen to hereby invite the princesses of King Randolph to a royal gala. We have invited princesses from far and wide to this extraordinary ball.”

“Papa, look what I found.” Both men turned to see two little girls enter the room.

“You won't believe it.”

“Janessa, Kathleen, wait for me.”

Another little girl yelled, running after the other two.

“As I was saying...” The messenger started but he was interrupted when the three girls ran up  to the king.

“A blue-winged beetle.” The girl wearing a blue dress said, showing the beetle in her hand to the King.

“It makes a strange noise when it...”

The beetle buzzed and flew away from her hand.

“See?” The beetle flew directly to the King.

“Whoa. Oh my.” His crown fell.

“Your Majesty, as I was say...” The messenger started again, but then the beetle flew towards him and he started swatting it away.

“Oh! Ugh! Don't hurt him.” The two girls yelled and started chasing the flying beetle.

“Quick, catch him before he gets to the pantry.”

“Slow down, you guys.”

“Playing through.” Two older girls dressed in shades of orange and green enter the room, playing croquette.

“Just be a second, Papa.”

“Your Highness, I really think perhaps this is not...” The messenger started once again, but then a ball flies over the King’s head, knocking his crown off again.

“Whoa. Delia!” The King exclaimed, looking at the girl in the green dress.

“Sorry too much wrist.” Delia apologized.

“Those are your daughters?” The messenger asked surprised.

“A few of them.” The King replied.

“Rambunctious, aren't they?”

“Look, Papa.” Two girls enter wearing light blue and light violet dresses, walking on stilts, laughing.

“Humph! Your daughters are hardly proper princesses.” The messenger commented.

“I can't wait for him to meet Harold.”

Two out of three little princesses from earlier run in, the brown haired one holding the beetle.

The two crash into the other two walking on stilts, the last princess coming to stand in front of them all, as they laughed.

“Humph. Perhaps another ball. Your Highness.” The messenger bowed and then turned around to leave, muttering under his breath.

“Princesses? Huh! More like wild animals.”

King Randolph heard what the messenger said, and dropped his head in slight disappointment.

King Randolph sat at the head of a long dinning table, waiting for his daughters so that they could have lunch.