Chapter One

"Ahhhhhhhh, this is so boringggggggg." Says Yuji who is currently riding on Megumi's back and successfully annoying the raven haired male by whining directly into his ear.
"Tch." Megumi growls and pinches Yuki's leg, resulting in him squirming and whining more.
"Oi... Fushigiro San... TwT That hurt. Why'd you do that?" Yuji asks, anime tears going down his face.
"Quit being annoying and start being grateful. We don't have to be out her doing this for you, you know?" Nobara saya, glaring at Yuji and yanking on tufts of his pink hair while he squeals in pain.

"Now now children, don't fight. We're almost at our destination." Gojō sensei said, walking ahead of them and smirking, leading the way for the three first years.
"It isn't my fault..." Yuki starts to say.
"YES IT IS!" Megumi and Nobara scream successfully shutting him up.
"Sensei... They're picking on me. Tell them not to."
"Nope, they're right. It's your fault." Gojō said bluntly and Yuji sweat dropped. "Nobody loves me..."
"As if eating fingers wasn't gross enough. You went and ate a random cursed object! Why the heck would you even do that!? Now you're so sick you can't even walk!" Nobara nags at an almost crying Yuji.
"I wanted to see if it tasted good..."

While Nobara and Yuji keep arguing and Megumi wonders what exactly he had done to end up like this, Gojō walks ahead of them in silence, making sure they were going the right way. Suddenly he stops, causing Nobara and Megumi to stop and look at him questioningly, while Yuji tried to see over Megumi's shoulder.

"Sensei, what is it?" A slightly worried Nobara asks. Their teacher turned around to face them with a sly grin on his face as he rubbed the back of his head seemingly in embarrassment.
"I just wanted to stop and tell you that we are hopelessly lost." Gojō grins and makes a peace sign with his fingers. His students give him an incredulous look.
"Sensei... You can't be serious...?" Fushiguro asks slowly and in disbelief but their teacher only laughs.
"I'm dead serious." He says and Nobara and Yuji burst into tears.
"Are we going to die in here!? Sensei!?" Yuji yells once again directly into Megumi's ear.
"Sensei! How could you do this to us!? You got your students hopelessly lost. Now we'll be eaten by wild animals. " Nobara whines.
"Tch. Stop being so dramatic." Megumi tells them and Gojō laughs at them all.

"Okay, okay, I was just joking. We're here." Gojō says and his students blink. They are in the middle of nowhere...
"Sensei... You sure you aren't sick too?" Yuji asks as the other two look at him skeptically.
"No, we're here and I'm sure of it. Don't you trust your sensei?" Gojō asks and they all shake their heads.
"I see." Gojō sweat drops and then shrugs. "You'll see. He'll be here." He says and leans against the trees.

"Fushiguro-san~" Yuji says, poking Megumi's cheek with his finger and annoying him even more. "Tch." Megumi groans and drops Yuji on his ass.
"Ugh, there's no signal here." Nobara whines while walking around in search of a good network spot and Yuji quarrels with Megumi.
Gojō gazes at his students in amusement until he feels the 'dangerous' aura he has been waiting for.
"Ah, he's here." Gojō says, pushing himself off of the tree. The aura becomes stronger and soon enough the students can feel it too. Nobara quickly goes to stand behind their sensei and Megumi drags Yuji to join them.

"Sensei... What's that bad feeling?"Yuji asks. "It's just the person we came here to see." Gojō answers as if it was the most obvious thing in the world and Yuji is about to say something but a deep dark voice rings out around them.

"Hmm, JuJutsu Sorcerers... What do you want? Tell me now before I kill you." The scary voice echoes and Gojō grins before starting to speak.
"We need help. We're here to see your Master." He tells the voice.
J-jeez, Master? So this scary sounding dude even has a boss???
"Master isn't seeing any people. Go away." The voice says and Gojō laughs. "But we're not entirely people-" He starts to say but is cut off by the voice.
"Tch. Person, Curse, Spirit, dog, fish! Master isn't seeing any of them!" The voice barely roars and Gojō laughs more while his students shake in their uniforms wishing they had never followed their crazy teacher... Or that Yuji had never eaten that rock. They glare at Yuji.

"Sorry, sorry. But I promise this is important. I brought him." Gojō says pointing to Yuji who is scared out of his mind.
Eh? Me? No, not me. It's Fushiguro you want. Point at Megumi. 😭Megumi-san, they're calling you.

"Huh? Sukuna-kun? Is there something wrong with his vessel?" The voice asks, suddenly sounds less threatening and more caring as the evil aura reduces.
Sukuna kun? Yuji thought. Don't tell me even Sukuna has friends. He's a curse and he has friends and all I have are my classmates... Gojō nods and the first years can only assume the big scary voice can see them.
Yuji's thoughts are interrupted when the area around them suddenly becomes windy. The voice speaks out again but this time without the ominous echo and sounding just like a normal person.
"Alright, alright. I'll take you to Master but be sure to behave yourselves. And try not to anger anyone. The people here are very dangerous." He says and the ground beneath them begins to glow bright blue as the wind intensifies and they feel themselves being transported elsewhere.

Yes, this is the first chapter. I'm writing this because there are almost no JJK fan fictions here and I wanna change that. Anyway, enjoy I guess.