Chapter Two

An extreme wave of dizziness comes over all of them as they are teleports elsewhere. Yuji overcomes his nausea and forces his eyes open. He blinks in confusion.
"Eh... It's dark... We're dead. Is this hell?" Yuji asks quietly and Megumi grits his teeth while thinking 'This idiot...'
Pitch black. I can't see a thing. . Yuji thought to himself. I can't even see my own hands or Megumi's back... Wait, oh right, my face is in Megumi's back. Yuji lifts his head and looks around, his eyes widening as he looks around himself.
"There is absolutely nothing here... "
"Shut up!" Megumi and Kugisaki growl simultaneously at Yuji.

They are in a place that seemed black everywhere except where they were standing. Their location is illuminated by an ominous white glow while thick darkness occupied everywhere else. Kugisaki is standing next to Megumi and Itadori while their sensei is ahead of them.
Suddenly, they feel a cool breeze and a tall dark figure wrapped in a long cloak appears in between them and their teacher. Their eyes widen as they stare at the figure, frozen in surprise and Gojō also remained still.
The cloaked figure reaches a humanoid pale thin hand with black nails out to them, it almost reminded Yuji of Sukuna's hands but paler and slightly skinnier.

Megumi gulps and watches the hand get closer to him, unable to move along with the rest of his teammates as the hand bypassed Megumi and went to Yuji. It ran it's fingers through Yuji's hair and then pulled back, snapping it's fingers and instantly, Yuji's skin was overrun by familiar black tattoos and the pink haired male lost consciousness.

In another instant, Yuji and Sukuna's body is being cradled in the arms of the dark and scary figure. Nobara gasps and Megumi just stares on in shock. We didn't even see him move, when exactly did he take Yuji? They think to themselves as they stare at the menacing figure which begins to disappear again.
"I'll be taking him to my Master now." The figure states and vanishes. Before the remaining two students could ask about what just happened, they feel the same whirl of wind and themselves being transported somewhere.

When they open their eyes again, they are in what looks to be a large comfy living room of a house.  The two students are still frozen in shock for a moment before they snap out of it and turn to their sensei who happened to be... Taking pictures.

"Tch. Oi, Gojō sensei! What was all that just now?" Nobara threw her hands up in the air, anger evident in her tone as she yells at the only adult in the room.
Gojō, of course, continues paying them absolutely no attention and taking more pictures.

Several Frustrating Moments Later

Megumi and Kugisaki were starting to get out of breath when their teacher finally took notice of them.
"What's poppin..?"
"YUJI HAS BEEN STOLEN AND YOU ARE HERE TAKING PICTURES." Nobara yells while Megumi tries to hold her back, preventing her from attacking their sensei. Irritation and annoyance radiating off the two students.

Gojō grins at them and laughs as if Nobara and Megumi had just pulled off the funniest joke in history.
"WHAT DO YOU THINK WE ARE!? CHARLIE CHAPLIN AND FRIENDS!?" Steam starts to escape the female's ears as her anger boils and Megumi decides to speak as well.
"Nobara, calm down." Charlie Chaplin wouldn't be so noisy... Megumi says to her while still holding her back and also glaring at their teacher who had been rolling on the floor and laughing. "Gojō sensei, be more serious in situations like this." Megumi lectures and rolls his eyes He was starting to feel like he was the only adult here.

"Okay, okay. I've had enough now." The tall, white haired male says as he gets up off the ground and straightens out his clothes.
"Now will you tell us what happened to Yuji? Where was he taken?" Fushiguro asks, his grip still secure around his classmate.
"Don't worry about him, Yuji will be completely fine." Gojō says to them. "The place we just were is the Innate Domain of that demon we encountered." He explains and the children look up at him with a confused expression.
"B-but... It didn't..." Nobara stutters.
"There was no feeling of cursed energy." Fushiguro assists her.
"And... And why did you call it a demon instead of curse. It's a curse, right?" She asks.

"No. That guy was a demon, not a curse. That's why you couldn't feel any cursed energy. Demons are somewhat like curses, but more advanced. And unlike curses, they don't randomly spawn from intense negative emotions. Instead they come from humans, though I'm not exactly sure how." He pauses for a moment and puts his hand under his chin in a thoughtful pose. "But demons do have their own form of energy. I'm sure you felt it but just didn't realize what it was. It feels... Somewhat dangerous and heavy. Like a murderous intent that isn't directed at you." Gojō explains further but pauses when he notices the look of despair on his students' faces.

"Ah, don't look so depressed. These particular demons are old friends of mine, they won't hurt Yuji." He hastily adds in an attempt to calm them down.
"Are you sure, sensei?" Nobara asks and Gojō nods. "I swear on it. Yuji will be completely fine and healed the next time we see him."
The sense of dread in the room decreases as the tension lightens.
"This home we are in is also a sort of innate domain." Gojō adds nonchalantly.
"EH!?"

ELSEWHERE WITH YUJI

Ah, what happened? Yuji thinks as he starts to gain consciousness slowly. Turning his head to the side, he notices that he is laying on the ground in a dark and warm room, lit up by only a few candles. Yuji also notices that he is not alone in this room. A figure dressed in a ling flowing white kimono walks around the room and comes to a kneel beside him but facing away from him, seemingly unaware of Yuji's consciousness. Yuji begins to feel his strength coming back to him as he rolls over onto his side and inches a little closer to the figure with a small sense of familiarity.

The figure nearly jumps in surprise as they feel a pair of arms weakly wrap around them. Turning it's head towards Yuji, their eyes widen when he whispers two words before passing out.

"J-Jennifer Lawrence...?"

...

What the fuck..!?

Hello there. It is I, Author-sama. ÙwÚ
Please tell me what you think of the book so far, it would mean a lot to me...

Now, it is time for a Taisho secret. XD No, let me be more creative 🤔 Let me call it a Miki secret. Inside joke that will be understood later... I'll get to the secret now.

The demon treating Yuji is almost as old as Sukuna. Only a few years younger and the demon who took Yuji from them the first time is even older. And yes, the demon they met the first time is different from the demon treating Yuji.

Yuji: WOAH! THATS LIKE... A THOUSAND YEARS RIGHT!?

Author: Silence. You will stand trial for sexual harassment of my OC.

Yuji: Eh? W-what are you saying!? I didn't do that!

Author: Tell it to the judge.

In court

Megumi: He is guilty!

Nobara: Yes, I agree. He should be detained immediately.

Yuji: N-Nobara! You're supposed to be my lawyer!

Gojō: Order! Order in the court!

Yuji: Sensei, you know I'm not guilty righ-

Gojō: The accused is sentenced to a thousand year imprisonment with no Wi-Fi.

Yuji: NOOOOOOOOOOO

Author: (。ŏ_ŏ)