Rules

• ─────── ☾ ⋅ ☽ ⋅─────── •

1.  Add this awards book to your reading list so that you can keep up with updates

2.  Instead of following judges, we are going to try something different for entrance payment. Please find an author (any author on Wattpad) who is undiscovered (under 10k reads) and read their first chapter. When you are finished, list the title of the book you read and tag them (so that they know they were recognized and appreciated by you) in the designated place on the participants form. 

That gives you the chance to support another author for the day, and maybe possibly find something you didn't realize you'd like to read. It can be someone new or someone you already know, as long as its under 10k reads. 

We want this to be a genuine awards book instead of just a stint to get more follows, and we thought this would be a nice way to give back to the community and help writers make more connections/support one another.

3.  You may enter as many books as you'd like, but please keep one per genre

4.  Judges cannot judge the category they entered in if they choose to participate. And no bribery is allowed. 

5.  If you would like to give us a shoutout on your page, that would be greatly appreciated, so we can spread the word and get more participants. This is optional but it would really help us out.

6.  Password is Esmeralda 

• ─────── ☾ ⋅ ☽ ⋅─────── •