💫Transfer Student (Beginning)💫

Read this to understand what they mean in the fanfic.

Y/N : Name
F/C : Favorite Color
H/C : Hair Color
H/L : Hair Length
E/C : Eye Color
S/C : Skin Color
____________

_3rd PoV_

The cafeteria echoed with the sound of girls talking.
"So, Diana what should we do later?" Questioned Hannah, as Barbara nodded in agreement.
"I'd like to eat in peace, thank you. And I have no intentions to-" Diana responded, before getting cut off by the headmistress calling on her.

"Hm." She'd get up from the bench.

"Give me a minute." She'd then start walking towards the office.
"What do you think the headmistress is calling Diana for?" Barbara asked.
"Dunno, it's probably something important." Hannah replied as she shrugged.

_Diana's PoV_

'What she calling me for.'
I would then stop at the door, pressing her hand on the knob then opening it.

"I'm here." I'd say noticing a girl sitting down in an F/c witches outfit, with H/l H/c hair.
"Good, I've called you here because you'll be having a dorm mate.
"She is also a transfer student, so you would have to show her around the school." The headmistress said as the girl turned around, smiling timidly.

"May you show her your dorm?" The headmistress asked politely.
"Very well then." I would say holding out my hand.
"My name is Diana Cavendish. And you are?" I said waiting for her to shake my hand.

The girl would then stand and grab my hand gently, I was surprised to see how much she was shaking.
"I-I'm Y/N, Y/N Cozart." She'd say as her voice shook.

'A Cozart.'

"Aren't Cozarts extinct?" The headmistress would nod.
"Yes, her kind is extinct, though there are still little of her people around." The headmistress would respond. Y/n would be a little nervous.

"Alright then, what should I call you?" I'd ask Y/n.
"Y-You can call me by m-my name if you'd l-like..." Y/N would say staring down obviously hiding her face.

I'd then let go of her hand.
"Very well, Y/n." I would say as I turned around gesturing her to follow.

_Y/ns PoV_

"Such a beautiful girl, with that shiny blonde-" I would cut myself off hitting my own head as I would follow her.

'What is wrong with me today, I only just met her.'

"She is really pretty, though. So is her name." I would say to myself as we walked to the cafeteria.

Two odd-looking girls would come towards Diana.

"You're back! Now let's think about plans-"

The orange-haired girl would say then notice me.

"You were following Diana around weren't you!" She'd say glaring at me, with a black-haired girl also staring at me.

"H-Huh?" I would reply confused.

"Leave her be she's supposed to follow me, I'm showing her around." Diana would reply to them obviously meaning to go away.
And they did suprisingly.