Chapter 5

I got up and went to take a shower. A lot of thoughts were going through my head. Should I tell my brothers what happen at school with that boy. They probably just beat him to death or something. Or do I tell them about the phone call. What if it puts them in danger after everything that's happen I can't do that to them I lost track in my thoughts when I heard a knock at the door.

"Hazel"

"Yea June"

"You don't need to go to school today" he told me.

"No really June I'm fine." I said to him

"Hazel your not going end of discussion" his voice was stern.

I just sigh there's no point in arguing with him. I finished my shower and went downstairs. Michale was sitting at the table counting money from this week drug deal. I jumped over the edge of the couch. But I missed the couch boom landing straight on my ass.

"Aww fuck" I yelled a little

"Hazel language and be careful"

"Sorry where June" I asked Michael.

"He's doing business"

"What kind of business" I asked

"It's called none of your business" he said with a smirk.

"Haha funny" I got up and just rolled my eyes

I went to the kitchen to make some pancakes.

"Damn it" I yelled. I missed the pan and hit my hand on the oven. Michale came running over to me. Even tho my hand was burning I was just laughing. I didn't feel any pain.

"Hazel why are you laughing this isn't funny you have a fucking 3rd degree burn on your fucking hand." He screamed at me.

I didn't know why I was laughing probably because I've been through so much pain. This was a joke to me.

" I'm gonna call June" Michael said while examining my hand

"There's no point in worry him it's just a little burn I'll be fine " I told him.

"Well I've already texted uncle Steve"

"Ughh"

He pulled out a chair and told me to sit down. I started playing on my phone when I got a call from Haley.

"Where are you!!!" She yelled in the phone

"At home I'm sick" I lied to her.

"Well your brothers beat up that guy that kissed you apparently he was telling people he fucked you."

"What the fuck" I said

"Why didn't you tell me Hazel."

"Haley it's not true. Hey my uncle here I got to go."

Well fuck my brothers are going to kill me noe for not telling them. I hung up the phone when Michael and Steve walked in.

"Hey babygirl" Michael came and kissed the top of my head.

"Can i see you hand."

"There was no reasoning in him calling you it's not even that bad Michael is just tripping"

"Hazel it's a pretty bad burn you should be in tears right now I'm surprised your not"

"Why cause I'm a fucking baby" I scream at him.

I got up and ran upstairs. I slammed my door shut I was so angry at everything right now. I got on my phone and my messages were blowing up. I didn't even care to look I just turned my phone off. And went to clean my burn myself. After I got done I heard a very mad yelling June from down stairs. I slowly walked down stairs. Right when I got down stairs I saw Moe with a black eye. I ran to him and grabbed his face.

"Moe are you okay" he pushed my hand off of him.

"In fine."

Then June started talking. "What in y'all's right mind made y'all beat this boy".

That's when I realize June didn't know. Oh shit I'm fucked.

"He was talking about Hazel he was one of the guys that raped her June." Jaylen said.

"You should of told me first. Now y'all are suspended from school" June said.

"So what you could kill him" I butted in the conversation

"Hazel stay out of this" Moe said with a stern look on his face.

"Im tired of talking acting like I have no say in this family" I yelled at all of them.

"You do" June said.

"No I get pushed out of every conversation even the ones that involved me."

"Your to young to understand" jaylen said.

"Bullshit I can understand y'all just don't want me too"

"Hazel go to your room. I have to talk to the boys." June said

Not even looking at him I went upstairs. I'm tired of being a ghost to them. I went on the roof and smoked. I heard people talking it was June ans uncle Steve.

"It's happening tomorrow make sure everyone is ready ans Hazel is no where near and doesn't find out."

What the fuck were they talking about. I knew something bad was going to happen tomorrow so I had a plan. But it's about to cause me a lot of pain. But I'll do anything to make sure my brothers are safe. And I have to distract them so they can't do whatever there gonna do tomorrow.

Hey guys wow it's been a while and I'm so sorry but I will try and update as much as I can thank you for the support!!