Ciel x Elizabeth

Stepping into the phantom hive mansion after a long tiring day of work ciel went searching for Elizabeth. After ordering sabastion to search the main rooms he checked his room, before he could even touch the door handle sabastion was by his side. Ciel whispered to him "I order you to stay outside" with that sabastion answered with "of course master".ciel opened the door and entered the room that Elizabeth was there staring softly at a photo of ciel.

In a moment she had realised ciel was home and he had caught her so shamelessly indulged in a mere photo. Ciel was intrigued by this and came closer to Elizabeth. Walking slowly but confidently towards Elizabeth dropping his hands to waist height so he could slide his fingertips on his silk grey dovay. He gave a smirk. Elizabeth stood up almost immediately without thinking she said "IM SORRY!". Without realising how loud she was. "It's okay" said ciel in a soft tone. " if I made be so rude what are you looking at anything ... interesting?" Her face when bright red. Ciel let out a soft chuckle,then got closer to Elizabeth so close he could feel her breath on his face.

In a quick moment ciel had grabbed hold of her frail waist and pushed her down ,Causing a ricochet on the bed, Elizabeth's heart rate increased rapidly "C-ciel?". Her mind had gone blank. In a calm voice ciel said "can I do with you as i please". Elizabeth said yes instinctedly. He got closer to her face there lips fractions apart .Elizabeth couldn't concentrate on anything, suddenly she heard "open your mouth"
when he said says it in such a commanding way she felt as if she had no over option .she felt a slight sensation on the inside of her mouth  with everything overwhelming her she grabbed ciels waist causing them to get closer.at this point Elizabeth started to like the kissing slowly giving herself to ciel.out of nowhere she felt a slight shiver on her stomach, her body was so sensitive she felt exposed yet she was fully clothed."do you like it "ciel whispered in her ear, which was redder then the rose freshly picked from the garden.she turned to ciel dispite the position she was in she slowly nodded her head in agreement."well then you'll like this even more"

                         THE END