Hello and Rules for roleplay!

Hi there fellow human!
Happy that you are here to join me and other people to roleplay. Here are some rules and things to remember.

1. No Bullying or harassment!! Everyone here is valid and loved and you will be banned if you are being negative or hateful.
2. No smut/lemon/ anything inappropriate. I am a MINOR!!! Swearing is ok, just don't over use it please.
3. Roleplay in either 3rd or 1st person. Talking out of Character, please use brackets. ()
4. Please keep that roleplay to that fandom! If there is a fandom i didn't add, let me know on my page!
5. Unless stated, you do not have to call a spot to roleplay. (ex.- if there is a sign up sheet) Just start up in the comments section.
6. Please ask to use the plot before using it. If you just start one, i will not respond.
7. I have my preferences, if I want to be a specific character, please let me be that character.
8. I labeled each prompt with its fandom.
9. Feel free to roleplay with other people in the comments! I don't mind that at all.
10. No OCS! Sorry!!!
11. Have fun!!!! Be polite and be your character!
Any questions, comments or concerns please comment on this chapter or on my page!!!! THANK YOU 💙✨