10

A week. 

That's how long it had been since the match. Since Draco kissed me or I kissed Draco. It doesn't matter. We kissed each other and I shouldn't have caved into him. I had to keep this a secret. If Hermione or Ginny found out they would hate me. As much as I tried not to think about it that's all I could think about. Him. Every time I closed my eyes there he was. His eyes stared back at me, calling me back for more. Every time I drifted off from listening the moment replayed in my head. My mind was mesmerized by the way his hands explored my body, which made me feel safe. The way his lips were softer than I imagined. Maybe there was more to Draco than just the bully, maybe he was hiding something but what could it be.

But I couldn't spend all my time thinking about Draco, I had classes to focus on. This whole week felt slow and busy with each professor constantly giving us assignment after assignment which kept me basically confined to the library if I wasn't off in the Room of Requirement with the DA. After a long week, we all agreed we needed time to relax and not think about any assignments, exams, or even spells to perform.

I woke up bright and early on Saturday morning as the sunlight hit my face from behind Hermione's curtains. I rolled over pulling my blanket with me as I tried to fall back asleep but there was no use. I let out a long sigh before I threw the covers off of me and slipped out of bed.

Hermione was fast asleep in her bed as her hair hung over her face. I tiptoed over the little fireplace as I grabbed my dry towel off the rack and then made my way over to the bathroom to shower for the day. I walked over to the shower and I rubbed my eyes letting the eye crush fall to the floor as I turned the warm water on. I threw my towel over the toilet seat before I picked up my hairbrush and gave my messy hair a quick run-through.

Once I was done with my shower I got dressed for the day in Hogsmead and dried up my hair so it wouldn't freeze out in the cold. As I slipped my sweater overhead I saw Hermione roll out of bed as she began to get ready for the day. While the two of us finished getting ready in silence, Ginny came bursting in.

"The boys are getting angry that you aren't ready yet," She said as she held the door open.

"Well do they expect us to look like rats, tell them we will be down in two minutes," Hermione huffed as she walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I looked over at Ginny who was already looking at me strangely as I shrugged it off as nothing.

"You look cute," I complimented her as I grabbed my scarf off my trunk and wrapped it around my neck.

"Thank you," She smiled, "so do you."

"Thanks," I smiled back at her as Hermione threw the door open.

"Ready," She said as she walked over towards us and the three of us headed out and down to the common room to meet up with the boys.

"It's about time," Fred huffed as we meet up with them.

"Shut up Fredrick," Ginny said as we all began to walk out together.

*  *  *

When we all got to Three Broomsticks the boys went ahead and got Hermione, Ginny, themselves, and I all drinks while the girls and I found us an empty table to sit us all. All around us students were enjoying drinks with their friends and letting go of all the stress that the school had been causing us.

I pulled my scarf off and put it on the chair behind me as I watched George walk over with three butterbeers in his grasp. He set them all down onto the table loudly as he slid each of us one before taking a seat down next to Ginny as everyone else followed behind him. We all enjoyed our first sips before our table quickly turned into complaints about classes, exams, papers, and for most of us the O.W.Ls.