54

Before any of us knew it, spring break was around the corner. I was dying to have a break from the endless amounts of assignments, tests, and lectures. I mean who wasn't. As if the wizarding world hadn't gotten worse we got the news that Harry, Hermione, and Ron had destroyed 2 of Voldemort's Horcruxes which gave a lot of us hope here inside the dark wall of Hogwarts. As the break approached rapidly most students were planning to not return home for spring break as they didn't want to put their family's lives in danger. I had thought about it, but my mother insisted I should come home even if it was for a day or two. She just wanted to make sure I was alright.

As I made my way to Charms I was stopped by Draco in the hallway. He pulled me out of line as a few Death Eaters started walking toward us. Draco grabbed my hand and pulled me back in line as another group walked by, heading in the opposite direction that I needed to go.

"Draco, I need to go to class," I whispered as we continued to walk with the group of students.

"And you will," He whispered back as I looked back at the Death Eaters behind us who were all whispering amongst each other as they followed our group, "Look straight ahead or they will think something is up."

"They are following us."

"Let them," He said as he squeezed my hand lightly as the group turned around the corner. Once we were out of sight of any Death Eaters, Draco pulled me out of line as we headed down the hall after hall. It felt like we were back in our 5th year as we ran down the halls. Having to sneak around like this. As I held Draco's hand in mine we pushed through a few doors before we found ourselves alone in an abandoned stairwell.

"Colloportus," I heard Draco whisper as I stood behind him.

"Sneaking around? What has gotten into you Draco?" I asked jokingly as he turned around to face me putting his wand away in his robe.

"I wanted to see you," He said as he pulled my books out from my grasp, dropping them on the floor.

"We saw each other yesterday, in the boy's bathroom. Remember?" I giggled as he placed his hands on my waist.

"Oh, I remember," He whispered as lowered his lips to my neck, "How could I not?" I felt butterflies in my stomach as Draco breathed onto my neck. Draco pushed into my hips as I stumbled back towards the wall, letting my back collide with the cobblestone wall as he lightly kissed my neck over and over again. My hands placed on his chest as his mouth slowly moved up my neck inch by inch. My eyes began to flutter as a little moan escaped my lips while his kisses became more intense just below my eye lobe.

"Draco," I said softly as I wrapped my arms around his neck wanting his body closer to me. His lips parted from my neck as he brought his face up to mine. Draco pressed his forehead resting on mine as his eyes penetrated mine. His lips were centimeters from mine as he teased me about whether if he was going to kiss me or not. I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed the back of his neck and I pressed my lips to his. Devouring every second with him as our mouths move together as one. His cold hands once again explore my very warm body. I let out a yelp when his icy hands reached my torso.

"Quite, or someone is going to hear you," He gritted as he broke the kiss.

"That didn't stop you yesterday," I teased as I ran my hands down his chest, "By the way. It would be the two of us getting caught not just me." I pushed him away from me and fixed myself up as Draco stood there looking at me.

"What?" I asked as I stayed on the wall as Draco ran his finger through his hair.

"Come spend spring break with me," He blurted, "or just a few days. Please."

"I don't know, Draco," I sighed as I looked at the ground, "Your father doesn't seem to like me."

"I don't care. I want to spend time with you," He said walking back toward me. Lifting my chin up to look at him and away from the floor, "Away from this place. Where we can be together. Just the two of us." He took my hands into his in comfort.

"What about the Death Eaters and Voldemort?" I asked as I wrapped my fingers around his.

"They won't be there. Voldemort is on the hunt for the elder want and the Death Eaters are all out looking for Harry, Ron, and Hermione."

"So it will just be..." I began.

"You, and me," He interrupted as he rubbed his thumbs over my knuckles, "and my mother of course. But she will be off reading or baking like she always does."

"I'd have to ask my mom. To make sure it is okay," I said.

"I already talked to your mom about it. She said it's up to you."

"Yes, I would love to come to spend spring break with you," I said as I began to smile.

"Now come on, let's get you to class," Draco said as pulled me towards the door. Draco pulled out his wand to unlock the door and open it, gesturing for me to walk out before him. I stopped quickly to grab my books before heading back into the hallway.

* * *

I arrived at the manor with Draco a few days after spring break started. I still had to go home on Friday morning to see my mother and my family before heading back on Sunday morning to be back in time to go to the Manor with Draco on Monday morning. I was staying here until Wednesday night. 3 day. That was the deal with my mother and then I had to go back to Hogwarts for the remainder of the break. Trust me, she would know if I stayed even a second later than I promised.

On Monday afternoon Draco and I stood outside the Manor. As we stood there hand in hand I noticed how tall and dark the Manor actually was. I never noticed it before when I had been here. But I didn't have time to. Looking at it from the outside scared me more than what was on the inside. Tall green bushes towered close to the sides of the house as we walked through the gates. My hand in Dracos as we reached the Manors doors. Even though it was only going to be his mother, Draco, and I inside the walls for a few days. I still felt nervous and scared that someone would find out I was here and hurt me. I was so busy looking at the exterior that I didn't notice that Draco was no longer holding my hands as he had pushed the doors open and walked inside the Manor.

"Come on," He said holding his hand out. I just stood there. I was paralyzed with fear and I didn't know why. Draco walked back down towards me.

"What is wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing," I stammered as I looked over at him.

"You have nothing to be scared of," He said as he grabbed my hands, "I've got you."

"Just what if they come back," I said.

"If they do. I will protect you," He said, "I know you are scared and the first time you were here, it wasn't pleasant. That's not how I planned to bring my girlfriend home, or at the beginning of the year. But I promise this time we are going to have fun and take our mind off the crazy world we live in."

"Just don't leave me alone,"

"I promise," He laughed as he kissed my forehead, "Now come on, my mom has made cookies for us."

"Why didn't you lead off with that!" I exclaimed as I took his hand in mine and pulled him inside the Manor. Once the doors were closed Draco lead me off to the kitchen.