Day 2- Not Goodbye

Day 1: Write a fanfiction

______________________________________________________________

Wednesday the day that my husband is scheduled to leave home for the next two months, was drawing nearer. I can't get the date out of my mind. I have gone through it over and over again, I mean I am dating a famous superstar, so it is nothing new. But it is the first time that he would be leaving since our baby boy was born. Not only will I be taking care of Zack on my own, but also Louis will be missing two months of our baby's life.

Louis is currently in our room, packing for his early flight tomorrow. Just the thought makes tears gather in my eyes. I try to swallow it down, so that it doesn't upset him too. I pick up my one-year-old sleeping son, and carry him to the living room, so that I can cuddle him close. It is there that the damn, finally burst. I break down in body wracking sobs, which wake up Zack and cause him to cry also.

Louis must hear the noise, because he comes rushing out of the room, and drops to his knees in front of me. He takes Zack from me and takes him to the kitchen. I can hear him cooing to Zack, trying to calm him down. Eventually, Zack's tears subside and his baby babble is echoing through the house.

"What do you want for breakfast baby boy?" Louis questions.

"egggg!" Zack screams one of the few words he knows.

I hear Louis laugh. The happiness pulls me from the couch. I stand in the doorway of the kitchen and looks at my beautiful husband as he cooks my happy baby boy breakfast. I walk up behind Louis, wrap my hands around his waist, and bury my head in his back. His hand caresses my arm as he continues to cook.

"Hi beautiful." He hums.

I just tighten my arms and bury my head deeper into his back.

"Baby do you want some eggs?"

Even the thought makes my stomach roll. I rip my arms away from Louis and race to the bathroom. I hear Louis running after me, and I feel him settle behind me, pulling back my hair as I puke out my guts.

"Louis, Zack, the stove," I choke out the words.

"Don't worry, I turned off the stove, and Zack has a bottle." He uses his other hand to rub my back. When I finish puking, I sit back and rest my back against his chest. He lifts up my shirt and rubs my belly.

"I wasn't going to tell you until you got home." I begin to cry again. "I didn't want you to worry."

"Baby, you know you can tell me anything and everything." He moves my hair and kisses the back of my neck. "If you told me before I would have, had more time to arrange space for you and Zack on the bus. Now I have to call management and do everything last minute." He complains with fake exasperation.

"What do you mean?" I turn to face him.

He takes my legs and makes me straddle his lap. "I mean, you and Zack are coming with me." He whispers against my lips and then kisses me.

"Louis, you are insane. There is no way I will be able to pack for me and Zack in less then 24 hours. Also, I'm pregnant I will probably be sick the whole time." I grumble and burrow into his neck.

He laughs at me and hugs me close. "Exactly, I want to be there for you while you are sick. You will need help taking care of Zack, and plus the fans really want to meet Zack. I think he would love to be on stage with me. His uncles will definitely love it."

I nod my head. "Fine, then let's go get Zack, and lets get packing."

Louis pushes me off his lap, and jumps up, I follow him to the kitchen. He grabs Zack and begins to sing, "Our baby is going to have a baby brother", as he dances around the kitchen.

Zack starts to giggle, and then makes grabby hands at me. Louis stops dancing and makes a pouty face. "Fine go to mommy. I know you like her better. But your baby brother will love me more."

I laugh at his reaction and grab Zack from him. "No he won't like you better, but she might."

He sticks out his tongue at me. "Remember no girls. Then I have to purchase a firearm."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I want a baby girl. I don't care what you want." I lean up and kiss his cheek. "And no firearms will be in this house."

He pulls me against his body, and hugs us close. "I love you guys."

"I love you, too."

Suddenly, Zack's baby voice rings through the room. "Wobe oooo" Louis and I laugh and lean down to kiss our baby boys chubby cheeks.