01. a small fight

choi yeonhee (19).

"Th-this is for you," A tall, attractive, dark haired boy said, handing me a strawberry milk box as he noticeably blushed.

I felt my face flushed red as I let go of my backpack straps. A free drink? Seriously?!

"For me?" I replied, my eyes lighting up as I shifted my gaze from the milk box to his eyes. Of course I'd take free food! Obviously I can accept it even if I'll be rejecting him right?

He sucked in a deep breath before nodding, his face bright red. I grinned widely, about to take it when someone else's hand snatched it away.

"Ah! Thanks for the free drink," Jimin said, and I furrowed my brows, glaring straight at the annoying next door neighbor I grew up with.

"Hey!" I groaned, trying to snatch it back. "That was mines!"

Every since we were forced to become friends at the age of three, this bastard has been stealing everything I received. Like it was his own.

No.

We were forced to become friends even before I was born. Only because his parents were best friends with my parents and now... I'm forced to share everything I have with a little brother I never asked for?!

"No," he stated, raising his arms up high as he popped the straw in. "It's mine,"

"Aish, seriously," I frowned before punching him in the stomach. Bastard.

"Ah—ow," he slightly laughed before head locking me and dragging me toward the school doors. "You hit like a little girl,"

"Seriously, let me go!" I groaned, rapidly punching him so he would let me go when he sighed.

"And yet they still try to confess even when they see me next to you," he muttered and I shifted my gaze to him.

"Ha?" I said, furrowing my brows. What the hell does that mean? I pursed my lips before pinching the side of his stomach, hard, when he swiftly let me go as he bent down, groaning in pain.

I quickly walked away, before halting and turning around to face him again. He looked up at me and I stuck out my tongue and blew it before running inside the school. "Idiot!" I shouted as the door closed behind me.

"Whoa!! Choi Yeonhee, you got confessed to right here at school?!" Lee Jia exclaimed, her eyes glistened as her face blushed red. "Your first ever confession!"

"Hey! It's not my first confession!" I groaned, glaring at her as I pouted. I crossed my arms as I shut my eyes, turning away from her.

Hmph, it really wasn't my first and only confession.

"Hey, hey was he cute? Did u say yes?" Moon Sena asked, as she leaned on Kang Jiho—her boyfriend's—lap as he sat on the top of her desk. 

"I don't know, he's was attractive I guess. But I wasn't even able to say anything because of THAT BASTARD!" I groaned, slamming my fist on my desk and getting irritated as I remembered.

Park Jimin, seriously...

"Hm? What bastard?"

I looked up only to find Jimin leaning over me from behind before pinching my cheeks. "Ah—OWWW!" I cried out, trying to move his hand off my face.