00. am i pretty?

two years ago.

"Hey, hey, hey. L-Look at Choi Yeonhee. Wow, did she change that much over summer break?!" Jung Yoosung said, completely taken aback as he watched Choi Yeonhee walk into the classroom.

"Wow... I guess becoming a high schooler changes you, huh," Kim Siwoo stated, also staring at her. "Geez, Jimin! If you knew she glowed up so well like this, you should've told us!"

"Hah? G-Glow up? Glow up where?" Park Jimin scoffed, feeling like he will burst out laughing. Choi Yeonhee? Glow up? Not a chance. He thought.

"Aish! Are you blind?! Here, just look at her." Yoosung sighed, putting his hands on Jimin's face as he moved his face directly in the view of Yeonhee.

"W-what are you doing? Stop touching me, seriously!" Jimin groaned, trying to move Yoosungs hands off his face.

"Ah, shut up and just look!" Yoosung stated when Jimin rolled his eyes before shifting his gaze to Yeonhee just to shut Yoosung up.

"I was with her this morning as she got ready. There's really nothing for me to see." Jimin muttered, as he continued to look at her.

Jimin continued to watch as she sat down, the side of her face in the view of his. What is there to see, seriously. He sighed in his head.

He was ready to give up and just throw down Yoosung when he sees her tucking her curled hair behind her ear, her long eyelashes suddenly visible with the bright sun shining from the side of her face. She suddenly started laughing as she spoke to her two friends when Jimin felt his face burning red, his eyes widen.

He quickly looked away before pushing Yoosung off him. "What are you talking about? She's my best friend, so she will never look pretty like that to me," Jimin retorted, crossing his arms as he leaned back in his chair. He couldn't shake off the sudden rapid beating of his heart though, the chills he suddenly got after looking at her.

"Wow, are you serious? You don't see it?" Yoosung said, completely taken aback. "Guess you guys really are just like real siblings."

"O-of course," Jimin replied furrowing his brows.

"Alright! Let me go ask her out then," Yoosung excitedly said before getting up from his chair.

Jimin bit his bottom lip as he watched Yoosung get up, when he felt himself slowly glancing over at Yeonhee again. She was leaning on her palm, a bright smile still on her face as she talked to her friends. His face burned red again and he quickly looked out the window, feeling stunned.

"What the hell..." he quietly mumbled to himself, his heart feeling as if it'll jump right out of his chest.

park jimin (17)

I kept my distance as I slowly walked from behind her. It was seriously weird. Why did my heart feel like it was about to burst from inside of me after looking at her? This has never happened before.

I sighed, squeezing my eyes shut before shaking my head as I ruffled my hair. I must be crazy.

"What are you doing?" Choi Yeonhee asked, and I opened my eyes catching her gaze.

"Huh? Uh, nothing. Just walking," I replied, my breathing feeling heavy before looking away.Ugh, why is this feeling coming back every time we meet eyes.

"Oho... Are you feeling shy? Am I really that pretty now?" Yeonhee enthusiastically said and I shifted my gaze to her as she cupped her face, cutely grinning. I bit my bottom lip, looking away again before looking back at her.