Wreck Without The Injury

*slight mention of Suicide. If you or others need help, please call the Suicide Hotline- 1(800-273-8255)- it's not too late, and Introvert loves you❤️*

*I KNOW ITS BEEN A MONTH SINCE IVE UPDATED THIS BUT I AM HAPPY THAT YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THIS!*

Sangwoo spent his days with Cho-Hee looking at Seungbae's clothing, and trying to find the location of the place where Seungbae keeps the bodies he 'treasures'. Yoonbum would sit at home, cleaning and cooking, reading and dancing to music. He would cry himself to sleep when he would think about the first time meeting Sangwoo.

It hurts to think about the time I met you, in the street. The way you looked at me, the way you held my hand, and the way you kissed my neck until I couldn't contain my kisses for you. I'm truly a fucking wreck Sangwoo. I never thought I would be missing the fact that we used to kill people. It used to be so fun, and I loved it. Now you're trying to put Seungbae in jail and I'm at home all alone. You haven't been here in days, and honestly, I need help.

Real bad.

Sangwoo would come home to Yoonbum and hug him tightly, kissing him on the forehead. He then would head to take showers and then go to bed, leaving Yoonbum to sit and sulk at the dinner table.

Back to a conversation Sangwoo had with Yoonbum-

"Sangwoo, do you love me?" Yoonbum asked Sangwoo.

"Of course I do Bum. Why wouldn't I?" Sangwoo put on his coat and headed for the door.

"Wait!" Yoonbum went to Sangwoo and hugged him tightly.

"I'm feeling lost Sangwoo. I feel like I'm slipping, and I hate it so much, please, I just need you to be here sometimes. I know you're trying to put Seungbae in jail, but please, hug me, kiss me, DO SOMETHING! I did all the killing with you, and for you, and you're not paying attention to me!" Yoonbum fell to the ground, tears falling on his hands.

"Bum...... listen to me. I love you to death, ok? You know you can just come with me and we can both put him in jail, and you can see Ye-jun, I know you miss him" Sangwoo said to Yoonbum.

"I do miss him. But I don't feel like coming out of the house, at all" Yoonbum wiped his face and looked up at Sangwoo's face.

"I wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for the fact that I loved you too much" Sangwoo said.

Back to present time-

Yoonbum found a bottle that said Rat Poison in the laundry room. He shook the bottle.

It still has some pills in it.

He opened the bottle, pouring a few into his hand.

"Yoonbum! I'm home!" Sangwoo yelled. In a hurry, Yoonbum spilled the bottle on the floor, running to Sangwoo. He leaped into Sangwoo's arms and kissed him heavily on the face, crying softly.

"I'm gonna be home for good. We have all the evidence to put him into jail" Sangwoo said.

"That's good. That's so good" Yoonbum said. Sangwoo walked to the kitchen, opening the refrigerator to grab a can of soda.