Chapter 9

Nightmare was standing stiff still as he looked through the one-way portal.

The bastards had done it.

They killed Error.

Nightmare felt hollow.

Even if Error never officially joined the bad sanses, he was still part of their makeshift family.

Error was like a parental figure to almost everyone. He was like Killer, Dust, and Horror's mom in a weird sense, and he was a duncle to the Charas and those who took Chara's place.

He was family even if he hadn't joined the bad sanses.

And these bastards killed him.

They took Error away.

Nightmare growled as he felt the familiar feeling of rage burn inside of him. If they think that they could get away with this, they have another thing coming.

"Boys! Grab your stuff, we have a certain council to visit."

The skeletons gave vicious grins, oh yes they were going to make them pay.

Nightmare grinned darkly as he began to chuckle, it echoed through the halls.

Oh this was going to be fun.

OoOoOo

A couple sanses shivered as they mingled amongst each other at the celebration party that they were throwing in the council room.

Most shrugged it off as the cold and others assumed their Chara/Frisk was planning to do a genocide route.

All in all they shrugged it off and continued to enjoy themselves.

At the end of this, some will wish they had left the party while they still could.

Karma's coming.