Soulmate. 🐇

You smiled. Like really smiled for the first time in your life. Of course you know that's not possible but it feels like it. You kissed him a goodnight. That day started your relationship you went on dates after dates with Cory. You loved him, you rarely fought and when he was busy you took care of him. He always was there for you no matter what circumstance. He never made you feel jealous, and vice versa. You found your soul mate, everyone in your work place says. Your fans even say the same thing, your soul mate, the man you loved more than anything in the world. So many years have gone by and you still remember the first day you met like it was yesterday. Sometimes you get stressed out, you always over think about how much you love him, but you know he always feels the same. He does his best to show you that every day. Cory loved you, he cherished you, he adored you. He decided he didn't want anyone else. He wanted you and only you to be his forever. So he was nervous, he was sure you felt the same but, proposing isn't exactly the easiest thing. He stood outside of his car waiting for you to arrive at Ma Luná. He wanted to pick you up but you told him if he did he'd get beat. Of course it was a joke but he didn't want to try it. Ma Luná was a beautiful, serene place. It was fancy but not to classy for the both of you. You arrived in your own car, it seemed like your eyes sparkled in the night sky without the stars. He took a deep breath and said to himself, it's ok. You walked up to him in your nice attire looking the best you ever looked before. You took Cory's breath away when you got closer, you looked so majestic, so magical, so amazing. His heart swelled, he loved days like this, going on dates, you impressing him every single time. He wanted that forever and he was determined. You walked in the restaurant hand in hand. You were seated, Cory pulls out the chair for you with a smile. Such a gentleman, you thought. You looked at the menu in surprise.

"Cory, come on. I know you are balling but 23 dollars for a small plate of spaghetti?!" You said in disbelief.

"Listen I gotta treat my lady right, you've been working so hard lately let me take care of you ight?" Cory says smiling at you.

You roll your eyes a bit and mumble cheesy but you enjoyed it. You were happy that he noticed and that he cared so much. Oh he is so getting the best back rub tonight, you thought. You ordered your favorite meal, surprised they even had it. You guys were sipping on water while talking, waiting for the food to arrive. You loved the sights to this place, it was so beautiful the memory will be forever engraved in your mind. The food arrives and you take one bite, your heart warms instantly. They made it just how you liked it. Cory smiles when he sees your grin, he knows you. After talking and eating, Cory pays and then leads you outside in the back. You thought it couldn't get any prettier, lights, fountains, water falls, it was just beautiful. He takes your hand and leads you to the bridge, he then turns and kisses your forehead while embracing you. He pulls back and then he begins.

"Y/n? You know that weird feeling when you feel safe and happy with someone? That feeling of love and security? I always feel that when I'm with you, you always make me happy when I'm struggling with my mental. I don't know how far I would've gotten in my career if you didn't encourage me with your support. You mean so much to me and I'd be a dummy to not tell you that. I love you Y/n...more than anything or anyone you know. I want this feeling forever and ever, I never want to leave you or this feeling to fade. So Y/n L/s will you be mine for my life time?" Cory said staring you in your eyes watching the tears fall.

"Y-Yes! man what the freak you made me cry." You said hugging him tightly.

You are getting married to the man you love the most in this world. You have alot of support and your happy.  You love Cory. So much, you'd never ever stop loving him.  He is your soul mate. You are his.
Loving someone is never easy but it is worth it.

_________________/\_________________

This one is shorter than normal but, I hope it's still enjoyable

Pls comment and vote so I know I'm doing ok thank you😭💙

Hehe 826 words.