Pain. 🐇

What now? You thought to yourself. You got kicked out of your ex boyfriends house. Your are bruised and battered, bleeding from your arm. You are glad that you grabbed a bag before it happened. You grabbed the keys from your pocket and headed to your car and drove off before he came out and dragged you inside. You were shaking, it was hard to steer. You turned your location off and parked next to lake so he won't find you. You started crying heavily, you were tired and upset. You screamed in to the air,

"WHAT NOW?!!"

You were hurt, badly. You did everything thing for him, you loved him with your everything. You bought him everything he wanted, you spoiled him. You felt stupid, the signs were apparent. But you just couldn't believe it, you were blinded. He cheated on you, you forgave him, he cursed at you, you forgave him, he lied to you, you forgave him. Over and over again, it was always you. You, you, you, did this did that, you always were the problem. You always apologized, begged, pleaded for him not to leave you. Regardless if he hit you or not. Many say you were stupid, many got frustrated with you. Many stopped talking to you, to annoyed to help you with your problems. He made you lose friends, he wouldn't let you out with your friends, you couldn't wear your favorite clothes because you would be seen as a slut. You knew it was weird but people usually say its him being protective so you dismissed it stupidly. You didn't want to blame yourself, it wasn't your fault. You called Cory. One of the friends you had left, it rings and he picks up. His voice is raspy, you could tell he just woke up.

"Hello?" Cory says.

"Dang did I wake you?" You said jokingly.

"Yeah girl." Cory said before stretching.

"Whats up though?" Cory said after stretching.

"I got kicked out." You said bluntly.

"WHAT?!" Cory yelled.

"Yeah...." You said sadly.

"Where are you I'll come get you-" Cory said before he was cut off.

"No, no, no, just drop the addy I got my car."  You said.

"*sighs* Alright, you'll be staying in the guest bedroom ok?" Cory says.

"OK, ok jeez." You said smiling.

________________/\__________________

Even shorter. But hey it's up lololol. Remember you are loved.

Pls comment nd vote so I know I'm doing OK. 😭💙

Hehehe 408 words.