Chapter 2 (ruperts POV)

⚠️TW/DEATH⚠️

I bring the pancakes to the table setting them down picking up Amir's note that he left reading it. "My dearest Ru, don't be alarmed that I was not by your side this morning I went to visit my mom. When I tried waking up to kiss you goodbye you wouldn't get up so I didn't want to bother you further. You look completely adorable when you sleep my love and I dint want to disrupt that wonderful face of yours. Anyways, I brought 2 of the best nights and Percy because he wouldn't leave me alone about it. I brought 4 days worth of food instead of 2 because you would make me do that and extra clothes and water. Love, Amir." I read while eating. He's such a dork, I love it. (Ok you know the part like "you look completely adorable when you sleep" does he watch me sleep? I mean no offense to my love Amir but that's a little bit weird not gonna lie but he can do whatever if it makes him happy) I give Porridge some pancakes because Fitzroy already had like 25.

               I frown seeing Wenceslas' sad face. "What's wrong kiddo?" I ask worried because normally he's a very happy kid. "My unicorn died." He says with tears in hid eyes. I freeze. (There is littarly a dead goat somewhere in the castle- I- what 😀) I get up and hug him. "It'll be ok bud we can get you a new one.. where is he?" I say not wanting him to cry wincing at his loud wailing. "HES IN- *hic* HES IN THE BATHTUB WHERE SE SLEEPS WHAAAAAA-" (Theresa dead goat in the bathtub on my god what the hell is happening-) "ok- uhm-" I struggle on what to say next deciding it was better just to comfort him. I hug him rubbing his back as he cries. (I mean of course I feel bad but that goat was a handful like honestly) "shh.. shh.. it's ok bud.." I whisper rubbing his back picking him up. "Do you wanna watch a movie on the magic projector thingy? (Ok so like the magic projector thing is really friggin cool because last month this girl appeared out of nowhere and was like "hello I'm a witch from another dimension. I'm here to, well meet you. You're kinda famous where I am from I've brought you gifts" and she like gave us this magic "projector" and "movies" like they were drawings made into something that was moving it was so freakin cool like I know I should be suspicious of a Girl coming out of nowhere saying she was from another dimension but it was cool she said the "movies" were all Disney movies and other movies too from other companies. Now she kinda lives in the village she says she likes it here more than the United States. No clue what that is. Anyways)

               Wenceslas nods so I bring him to the living room and get the projector from the shelf and get the disc they call "Moana" putting it in the disc slot and facing the wall with the white sheet of cloth because it shows up better. "I'll be back in a second bud.." I say to Wenceslas. I get up and ask a few castle workers to help me move the goat. We move the goat outside and dig a hole. I wipe the sweat off my forehead and lower the goat into the hole. "Geesh" I say, who knew a goat was so heavy? I get The dirt and cover it up and get a large stone writing what's on a headstone at a grave. I get up and go back inside going to check on Wenceslas. "Hey kiddo how are ya?" I say sitting down by him. "I'm ok.. did you Barry him?" He responds. "I did.. he's in a better place now" I say cuddling him. "Everything will be all right"