Chapter 10 ( WHERE IS SHE)

you felt arms around your body and you were being carried away by a death eater being taken to Malfoy Manor and you stayed quite know what they could do to you. you had been but down and when you ¨woke¨ up you saw Draco Malfoy, his parents, and Voldemort with Bellatrix Lestrange. you sat up and got about five wands to your neck. ¨ tell us where the Weasleys are Ms. Potter¨ Draco asked ¨NO IM NOT GIVING MY FAMILY UP, AND YOUR DEATH EATER FRIEND ALMOST KILLED ME AND MY DAUGHTER ALONG WITH MY BOYFRIEND¨ you yelled back at them ¨your dating that Weasley twin?!?!¨ you standing up and going to grab your wand...

AT THE BORROW

George was running around looking for you with harry and your daughter ¨ M...MOMMY¨ your daughter yelled crying ¨ Y/N THIS ISNT FUNNY COME OUT¨ harry yelled about to breakdown as well. ¨ princess comes out please your scaring us.

Malfoy manor wasn't that far so if you screamed they could hear you. You knew George knew about the death eaters wanting you for something but they never came since you were never there for 5 years but once they decided to come out of the blue.

Malfoy grabbed your chin and lifted it as you stared in the grey eyes for the Malfoy you could see being beaten and hurt or even worst death in his eyes. you whimpered a little and his mother told him to let you go he let you got but he slapped you. she walked to you ¨ I know being a young mother is hard, ill get you out when I can, I promise¨ she said with a sincere smile as if you could trust her which you did you cried on the floor as everyone left the room except the crazy lady Bellatrix she laid you on your back and got on top of you as she writes ¨ lying bitch¨ on your other arm causing you to scream letting everyone hear you even and most importantly George. tears streamed down your face. After she left you sat up and looked at your arms as it read ¨ lying bitch Mudblood¨ causing you to cry curling up in a ball and shake all night and pass out Draco had put you in his room and as the days passed you got abused, starved, Dehydration and everything in between.