1. Introductions.

Yoongi sat in his seat while staring at the man before him.

"I told you, didn't I?? That we'd win." He shrugged and put the cigarette between his lips. "Sure, Mr. Min. Thanks for everything." The man offered his hand to Yoongi, which he gladly accepted.

"I'll take my leave. See you, Mr. Choi." Yoongi bowed quickly before exiting the room and walking out.

Soon, after the drive of fifteen minutes, he arrived at his apartment.

Sighing, he hunted for the keys in his back pocket, and his eyes landed on a petite frame slouched, shuddering and mumbling something incoherent near the next doorstep.

Making his way towards the shivering body, he got into its level. It was a girl, probably in her twenties, sobbing.

Yoongi tilted his head to get a better view of her face, which was covered by her hair. Upon seeing her features, he was mesmerized. His heart gave a sharp ache at her sight. His mind muddled.

What was this feel?? He himself was unaware of this foreignness.

Not being able to resist himself, he carried the girl bridal style and marched towards his apartment.

He slammed the door open and took her in. He noticed how damp her attire had become.

Not having any other choice, he took the blindfold he had and put it on. Exhaling, he got on with his work. He put her into some on his loose shirt and sweatpants.

After finally being done, taking off the blindfold, he perceived her. "Why do I feel like I know you??" he mumbled. "Yoo"

Her answer caught him off guard. He searched around for some blankets and covered her.

"You are something else, girl." He chuckled and left the room. Only if he knew, she absolutely was something different. Min Yoongi was unaware of a huge storm, which was going to crash into him. Anyhow, fate has its own plans, doesn't it?