3. Troublemaker...

Yoongi's POV...

I placed my files in my bag and walked out. My schedule for the day was over. Now I can go home and rest.

Upon reaching my car, I opened the door and sat inside. Inserting the key in the keyhole, I began the motor. But the vehicle remained stationary.

What happened to this car?? I got out and sighed.

Guess the battery gave up on its will to live.

"Yoongi-ah!!!"

I shrieked from the violent call. When I glanced at its origin, I saw Y/N...

"This girl..." I mumbled underneath my breath. She jogged her way towards me and beamed.

"What are you doing here in my office's parking lot?" "I came to accompany you."

I don't even feel like yelling at her. "Just, leave me alone. I'm taking a cab. Walk home alone." I snarled and exited the parking lot.

As promptly as I reached the main street, I whistled vehemently to stop the taxi.

"Wow... So hot..."I got startled by the abrupt praise and, again... Who else would compliment me?

"Y/N go now!!" The girl is getting on my nerves.

"What if I get raped??!!" She pouted and faked fear. "I don't give a fuck."

Her face fell at my reply and, I don't know why my heart went overcast.I started wandering, ignoring her presence. She wasn't a kid.

My feet kept walking, but my listeners didn't witness her voice. Shaking my head, I resumed my track. It's already two minutes, yet she didn't utter a word. Fuck it.

I swirled around and looked for her. She didn't get in my vision. This girl is a strain, damn it!!

"Y/N!!!" I shouted, anticipating her answer.But the censorship was all I came across.

"Y/N!!!!" No answer.

"Fuck!" I ran like a lunatic and scanned the entire path. It was 11 pm, not even a single frame was strolling on the streets.

While observing the space, my sights landed on an alleyway. Without even pondering twice, I dashed inside.

That's where I found my princess with her back facing me. "You scared me! Don't do that!!" I warned her sternly.

She spun around with a petty smirk playing along her edges. "I knew you would find me Yoongi-ah." Sauntering towards me, she was radiating with ecstasy.

My footsteps withdrew backward. "W- what you mean...?" I interrogated.

She instantaneously was a fingerbreadth close to my lips. My optics enlarged. What is she??

"Y- Y/n..." That was all that I could say.

She enclosed her orbs and dawned, leaning in.

"Yah!! You mad girl!! Walk now!!" I pulled her hand.

"You won't improve!!" I scolded her and made her walk with me.

"You never let me kiss you!!" She retorted.

"Kiss me in your dream."

"You no nice!!"

"Do I look like an ice-cream to be nice??"

"I hate you!!"

"So do I."

That how we argued till I had to push her into her apartment.

Troublemaker...