8. " You can't be him!!"

Y/N's POV...

I saw him as he paced the room before me. Min Yoongi had called me up, saying he wanted my help. Upon reaching, I analyzed, it was a mere delusion. He was occupied with his stroll ever since I arrived. 

"what is it?" Unsure of what to say, I questioned. 

He hesitated nevertheless, saying he requires some seconds. 

Nodding at him, I sighed. It was a job of anticipating which bought no fortified penny to me yet, I still patiently sat. 

Holding my palms he said, "I realized..."

As far as I was to acknowledge, I wasn't a mind reader. The enlightenment he received was unknown to me. Puzzled, I sat there gaping at him. 

He might've understood my look, coz he got up the next moment and positioned himself before his piano... 

If providing me a live concert was the deal he thought, then I'd leave the sight of this apartment now. 

"Just hear this... Maybe, you'll recognize me..." 

Words of his threw a bucket of chilled water over my heart. He exhaled and dawned playing a familiar rhythm. 

It was calm and mellifluous. At this instant, someone would say I was lost in his enchantment. His rhythm was captivating. 

I sealed my orbs and paid utmost attention to them. Every note was revealing a new layer. 

Yongles... 

My breath hitched in my throat. I wasn't prepared to accept. The world around me froze. 

He stopped after ten fine minutes.

Fluttering my eyes open, I saw him. 

"No way..." Saying, I got up. 

"You gotta accept it Y/N." He persisted. 

"No. Yo- You can't be him!!" I screeched. 

Dashing out of his apartment, I sprinted towards mine. 

My Yongles couldn't be him. He wasn't meant to Min Yoongi. My cosmos was crumbling. The fear ate me.

Was this why Yoongi felt different?? 

Was this why I was mesmerized by him??

Was this why I was someone, I never presumed, just to him?? 

The soft knock startled me. 

"Open the door my Y/n..." His voice was muffled. 

I hesitated but opened it anyway. He stood there, tears drenching his sight. 

"No... Don't go... Come back to me..." Moving inside, he uttered. 

"The world won't accept us..." I gulped. 

He held my hand, "I don't care. I lost you years back, coz your dad had to become a mafia. But, god gifted me you again I am not letting you go..." 

"Yoongi-"

"No, I know this society won't let us live happily neither will it let us die. Let's fly to the city of stars. Just me and you. Let's write our love again. I can't lose you. I will die if I ever say that I am yours but I can't be yours." 

"My dad..." I bent my top low and let the silent sobs escape. 

"Don't worry. If he doesn't agree, I will make him. I have all proofs to put him behind the bar." 

Staggered, I saw him. He just nodded. 

"Be my princess. I can die but not let us die."