•Subclass of Melancholy•

•Chapter 3•

Japan

9:15 p.m

~••°°••~
Upon reaching the garden, Daimy sat at the large white fountain,
She opened the book and continue where she left of—

'each subclass holds it's own abilities.
The lower the subclass the weaker
The vampires is.
To kill a subclass is for a Servamp to bite on it, or any certain body part; though for a royal blooded vampire it needs a certain weapon to do so.
(ROYAL BLOODED VAMPIRES SPECIAL WEAPONS PAGE 350)
A dead vampires left no remnants.
(JINNS PAGE 458)
but it's jinns —'

"I didn't know how the heck can you find a book like that but, it sure does tell a lot"
Startled, Daimy leap of off her position, bewildered by the voice of a certain green haired Vampire  "I'm Sakuya, I'm a subclass of the Servamp of Melancholy" He said with a coy smile plastered on his face "very well, I guess not so nice meeting you, I'm Daimy" She answered still shooked. holding on the book as if her life depended on it.
"your accent is really thick"
Daimy look at him cluelessly but she does understand his words a bit "my accent is thick?"
Sakuya, just nodded and "give me a minute lady" he grabs his phone went straight to Google and "Hey, google how to say how are you doing today pretty lady?in French?" he asked the said device "
Comment vas-tu aujourd'hui jolie dame?"

The device translated for him and it eventually reach the ears of the said girl.

Daimy gave him a sweet smile and grabbed her iPad and went straight to 'doodle notes'
The app she downloaded.
She wrote down her reply in Japanese, she try her best doing it by the help of the said device.
She wrote "Watashi wa genkidesu, anata wa sudeni watashi no namae o shitteita to omoimasu ka? ... Deimīdesu
私は元気です、あなたはすでに私の名前を知っていたと思いますか?... デイミーです"
An easy to read and eventually what the internet offers to her.
She showed him the screen and blush in embarrassment as she is not really use of talking to another being when all she does
Is locked her self on her room.
"oh, haha, Daimy......your names pretty"he smile genuinely.
"Sakuya! What are you doing I'm searching for you anywhere but I can't find you!" Mahiru runs to the said Vampire and sets Kuro down by the fountain.
"Hello" Daimy greeted with a smile plastered on her gorgeous face. Mahiru's cheek heats up she's really cute and pretty 
"eh, Mahiru your cheeks are all red" Sakuya took notice of this and started teasing his friend
"what a pain" Kuro muttered and turned away looking at the girl whose stare was boring into his kitten skull "I'm sorry" Daimy muttered lowly and look away from him. "So, Daimy right? What book are you reading?" the girl furrowed her eyebrows not understanding his word only a few words which is her name and the word book. Sakuya took notice of the unsettling feeling of the girl and decided to grab his phone once again and ask the device to translate his words
"oh, this book exactly came from the Encadium World it tells information about vampires and their types" She smiled.
She enlargen her eyes out off realization.
She grabbed her iPad and repeat her actions once again
"Encadium World?" Mahiru ask confused about what she is talking about, she once again type in her iPad her reply "I think my brothers needs a thorough explanation as of the moment, it's either unfair to both of you to not know us, I mean what we are really" the device translated for her through the iPad.
"if that so, you're not human?" once again google translate it
"I'm a witch, a pure blooded witch" the iPad once again answered.
Kuro stared in amusement it looks like the phones are the one talking not them.
"there you are young lady, your bath is ready, you should head to your room now" The young maids announcement catch off gaurd the three teens and look at her. "sure thing, I'll head over my room now" Daimy gathered her belongings and staggered towards the mansion.
"she's a very interesting person wasn't she? I bet Tsubaki will like her" Sakuya sighed after finishing his monologue and followed the girl inside, Mahiru and Kuro following suit.

‹———–————›
Thats for chapter three