•You're a what!?•

•Chapter 4•

Japan

11:00 p.m

~••°°••~
Sitting in the bathtub, Daimy look exhausted. She think about their weird visitors and how she's so lucky to meet one of the Servamp.

A knock echoed through the whole bathroom startling Daimy in his stupor, "Yes!?" the maid respond to her answer with gentle voice "Young lady the dinner is ready, you are expected to go down right away" Daimy got up and wash.
After washing she fixes herself before going down. The chattering from downstairs caught the attention of Daimy as she staggered her way through the dining area, where her siblings, grand parents and their friends are currently sitted at.
"Ah, speaking of the devil, might as well join us here?-
You're right earlier saying that it's really unfair to them to not know what we really are" Claude muttered with a smile looking at his sister with furrowed eyebrows "so, you're their friend not me" She muttered as she stared at his brothers nonchalantly "Mahiru, Sakuya as I was saying all of us here in this household are a pure blooded Witches and Wizards!"
Sakuya and Mahiru look flabbergasted at him
mouth agape. "Those are true!?"
Mahiru asked shocked at the news "obviously, if us vampires are real, how about them too, magical creatures?" Sleepy ash answered looking at his eve with such boredom.
Sakuya isn't even surprised
It's his little theory he made up,
Although it's irony.
"as, expected this is their reaction" Daimy can't help but feel overwhelmed at the stares she's receiving, "stop staring you creep, she feels uncomfortable" Kuro's remark make Mahiru turn his head with steam going out of his ears.
"HHAHAHAHAHAHA, no need to be so surprised!"
Claude laugh to ease up the tension.
"I'm going inside to my humble abode now" Daimy went straight to her room not even eating anything
"are you sure you're not eating anything dear?" Daimy's grandma's voice reverberated through the whole dining area startling her a bit
Daimy's demeanor changed to shy one, "i-im on a v-very strict diet, I-i already ate e-e-enough e-earlier" she stammered through her words, she bowed respectfuly and made her way towards her room slowly.

‹----------›
That's all for now