Chapter 1: Unexpected Arrival

I don't own the characters or locations. Rick Riordian own everything else. Thank you

Chapter 1

(Percy Pov)

(Dream)
I was standing in Olympus with my friends Nico, Piper, Jason, Leo and my girlfriend Annabeth with Will Solace, the son of Apollo, he's the one who heals Annabeth in the War on Kronos, and Katie Gardner she's the daughter of Demeter and head of their cabin, and Mark son of Ares, Pollux son of Dionysus, Travis Stoll son of Hermes. I don't understand why I was there and the others but I see Hera was talking "You are here because............"

I open my eyes and I hear my mom yelling outside "Honey wake up you have visitor " Mom said, when I came out in my room I see Poseidon in our living room and my mom cooking something "Hello Percy how are you" dad said "I'm okay and fine" I said "You are thinking why I was here " dad said "Honey, you must pack your things you must be ready fo college" mom said "I don't think soo about that" dad said "What do you mean about that" I said "You must go to Camp Half-Blood and you will stay there until we call the other half-blood in Olympus okay" dad said "But I already send my application in that University" I said "Go to the camp okay" dad said and dad disappear. What that all about I was thinking in my head but at least I will gonna see Annabeth there I hope.