Chapter 10

Tim looked at Jack who was playing call of duty on their TV .

There are days when Jack just reminds Tim of him in his teenage days.

Never doing his work or chores .

All he did was eat , sleep and play video games that's was 50% or his lazy side.

But when Cassie came over he never was lazy ... Sure he would complain saying washing the dishes is a lot of work but it wasn't when Cassie was around .

How he met Cassie was quite funny .

Tim is one year older than Cassie and they where total opposites before Tim became quarterback and Cassie became head cheerleader .

It was Cassie's freshman year and Tims sophomore year .

Tim was liked by many girls even older girls and his school teachers who are women .

He was quite popular that time.

Tim never noticed Cassie or even heard of her until one day he went with his best friend Jamie Reyes to the movies.

Tim and Jamie are trouble makers ...they were so immature in the movie theatres they would make burp sounds and fart sounds and even throw popcorn on people.

Tim didn't care who he threw popcorn at because the people didn't seem to care .

That was until he Cassie turned to face him .

Tim froze he knew was gonna get yelled at.

The first thing her noticed about her was the way her nose scrunched up ...Tim found that cute but then frowned at when she got all nervous and quickly turned around at sat down .

That's when he knew she liked him ...ever since that day he's played close attention to Cassie.

And that's how they met and ended up dating .

Tim chuckled at the memories of him and Cassie .

He looked back at his son and saw Jack already looking at him .

Tim frowned.

What ??? Son ??? Asked Tim clearing his throat .

Jack smirked .

What ...dad ... it's just the look on your face . Said Jack .

What do you mean ??? Asked Tim looking confused at Jack .

I meant that face means you're thinking of something or someone ...that makes you happy . Said Jack as he know turned away from his dad.

Tim grinned at Jack.

And what am I thinking of ???who am I thinking of ??? Asked Tim .

Jack grinned at his dad .

I don't know ...it has to be a very special person . Said Jack .

And who would this special person be ??? Asked Tim.

Miss Sandsmark . replied Jack smirking at his dad .

Tim chuckled.

You're very good at this . Sighed Tim in defeat .

Jack smiled .

Well dad ...I learnt from the best. Said Jack looking at his dad .

Tim nodded his head in understanding.

Dad if you still love her ask her out again. Said Jack while playing video games on the tv .

Tim sighed .