Chapter 11

Today is day of Bellview High's school dance .

Diane and Bella are at Bella's house having a sleep over .

In that following two weeks Cassie and Traci reunited together as best friends they got along in just one day and back then .

You excited to see what out girls are wearing ??? Asked Traci excitedly as she prepared her phone to take pictures .

Cassie didn't say anything she looked worried ...about Diane ... what if something happens to her or the baby .

Traci saw the look on her best friends face .

It's gonna be ok Chica Diane and the baby will be safe I promise you . Said Traci rubbing her arm .

Cassie nodded her head .

Yeah ...it's gonna be okay . Said Cassie as she got her phone ready to take snaps .

Eli !! ...sweety can you please go check and see if the girls are ready ??? Asked Traci .

On it mama . Said the 7 year old as he went to up stairs.

It turns out ...Traci got pregnant the same year as Cassie . That's why their daughters are the same age. Traci also adopted a 3 year old baby boy who's mother died after a car crash . He's name is Eli ...Eli Thurston .

He's so adorable . gushed Cassie .

Traci chuckled .

I know .said Traci .

They ready . Said Eli running down stairs .

Eli !!! No running in the house !!! Yelled Traci .

Sorry mama . Said Eli running to the living room .

Traci playfully rolled her brown eyes .

Just then Diane and Bella came down stairs .

Diane is wearing a pink strappy dress that exposes her back and legs her hair is straightened and she's wearing nude pumps . The dress has a v line and the dress did show much of her baby bump .

Bella wore a royal blue skirt with a black lace crochet with black strappy hills . Her hair was in a messy bun and with a few strand of curls in her face .

They both had light make up on .

Cassie and Traci looked at their daughters and looked like there are about to cry .

Mom...if you cry I'll cry . Said Diane as she went to her mom .

Diane ...it's just you look so gorgeous and like me back then when I went to my first highschool dance .

Diane smiled .

Mama ...please you'll ruin your make up . Said Bella .

Mi'ja please ...I'm emotional ...you look like a fashion model . Said Traci hugging her daughter .

Thanks mom . Said Bella .

Okay time for pictures !!! Squealed Traci .

Shouldn't the limo be her already ??? Asked Cassie looking at Traci .

Diane and Bella's eyes widened .

We going in a limo ????!!! Squealed Diane and Bella .

That was supposed to be a surprise ... Cassie . Said Traci playfully glaring at Cassie .

Sorry. Said Cassie .

Traci chuckled .

Let's take pictures !!! Yelled Traci excitedly .