5☆ Boyfriend?

☆Special guest - Youngmin & Kwangmin BOYFRIEND☆

[Time skipped]

so, after the incident. Jihyo broke up with hanbin. She doesn't care anymore about hanbin. But, their friend still doesn't know. Dasom, Bora, Hyolyn, Soyou, Taehyung and Bobby.. They still doesnt know what really happen. not until one day...

▪Ice cafe

Bora : Woah~ the boygroup really talented and...

Soyou : Handsome??

Bora : Yes!! they're so handsome.. aww~ i envy with jihyo cause she surrounded with handsome boyz .. How i wish i was her...

Taehyung : stop dreaming- you are far from the expected.

Bora : What?? *get angry* say that again and i will throw you from the bridge!

Taehyung : I say " Y.O.U.A.R.E.F.A.R.F.R.O.M.T.H.E.E.X.P.E.C.T.E.D" *spelling one by one*

Bobby : *face palm* gosh- Tae~ stop with your weird langguage please. Bora- you too... just ignore Taehyung.

Bora : erghh.. fine..

Taehyung : eoh??

Dasom & Hyolyn : *giggles*

Soyou : Guys... wait! is that Jihyo???? *pointed outside the cafe*

all of them looked at outside the cafe and all of them was shocked.. because they see jihyo with another guy and not hanbin..

Taehyung : That was not hanbin right? or i just seeing a thing???

Bora : you're right! thats not hanbin. not even slightest like hanbin.

Dasom : who could it be huh ? that guy? did jihyo cheated on hanbin? *shocked*

Soyou : *gasp* Oh no...

Taehyung : Woah- wait ! i still cant believe my eyes.*rub his eyes so many time*

Bobby : emmm... who could ...

Soyou : This cant be happen...

Taehyung : Oh no ! my favourite couple~

Bora : stop it taehyung.... ohhh!!!!! They're coming to us!!!!!!!!!!

-Jihyo and Xx come near their table..

Jihyo : emm... hi everyone.. *smile*

all of them wave hand and smile..

Taehyung : Jihyo!!! youre chea.....

-before taehyung could finish his words, bobby cut it off..

Bobby : Oh Hi.... have a sit both of you.. *smile and glare at taehyung*

Dasom : so... who is this? from what i know you only have 3 brother..

Jihyo : ohh... forgot to tell all of you.  This is Youngmin.

Youngmin : Hi~ I'm Youngmin. Jihyo's boyfriend. nice to meet all of you..

all of them are shocked..

Hyolyn : Your boyfriend?,

Jihyo : Yes!

Hyolyn : *touch jihyo forehead* youre not having a fever.. emm. did you perhaps, got into accident and lost all of your memory??

Taehyung : OH MY GOSH!! Really?? you are having insomnia??

Bobby : *smack taehyung's head a bit* dummy- its not Insomnia.. its Amnesia...