Chapter 1

"Ow.." A girl with a orangey hair with mixed yellow said with pain. "Are you okay?" I said. "Oh Seah.. I'm fine.." the girl with a orangey hair said. "But, i don't think you are Hailey.." i said. "It's just a bruise.." Hailey said. "Gosh it must be painful, let me take you to the nurse's office" i said. "Okay" Hailey said.

So they went in the nurses office.

------------

If your wondering who am i.. I'm Seah, that girl who helped that girl with orangey with mixed yellow girl, she's known as Hailey!. But her real name is Jamaica but i don't know why she is known Hailey. If your still wondering too that Hailey got an bruise.. it's because the bullies pushed her at the playground.. which is the floor there is semented. And it is really rough so that is why..

<BACK TO THE STORY>

Seah and Hailey are in the nurses office

-------------

"Your bruise are fine now sweetheart just take a rest I'll just tell your teacher about this" said the nurse, "okay, we'll be here miss" i said.

Akward silence began. In the nurses office, you'll regret going in the Nurses Office o2, the nurses there are really strict. So that's why were here at Nurses Office o1. The office wasn't that really bad, the thing is it was so hot inside, there were no fan or aircon nor fresh air. Because the office was pretty like being in jail. It's unfair for the visitors in the nurses office because the fan and the aircon is all beside in the Nurse's private area. That means all of the medical things and when they work, they call it "Private Office".

"Are you okay now? Can you walk" I said while being worried. "Yes i can still walk but the thing is, it's still painful" Hailey said with having pain from her bruise. "Hey are you all okay?" The nurse came back with a soft smile. "Yes we are. Can we go back now to our class?" I said. "Yes you can dear, but please assist your friend" Said the nurse. "Yes i will!" I said with a smile

So i grabbed Hailey's hand and assisted her because the nurse said. We succeed to walk all across to our class. The teacher then assisted us when we arrived. Our classmates was staring at Hailey very weirdly causing her to think that she's stupid and being akward person in the class.

"hey, don't think about them Hailey" i said with a soft smile. "Now it's akward, everyone thinks I'm dumb an hour ago when we were at the playground laying and sitting watching my bruise bleed.." Hailey said with a sad face. "Don't be like that, i know everybody is staring at you because they're worried at you too" i said making her comfortable. *clap clap* " everyone now open your book at page 49!" Out our teacher said infront of class.

<TIME SKIP>

"Hey.." Hailey whispered to me, "what is it Hailey?" I whispered back. "I'm kinda alone in the free time later.. could you be with me later?" Hailey whispered answering my question. "Sure!" I whispered back.

<TIME SKIP>
<FREE TIME>

"Are you done in the question number 5?" Hailey said while watching me answer the number 5 question in the book. *sigh* "i don't know what's the-"
"It's 4,958" Hailey said that stopped me talking. " oh okay. Thank you!" I said for appreciation. "No problem" she said back. "Finished!" I shouted when i was done answering. I came close to my teacher and handed my paper to her.
----------------

Finally we could go out for the free time!. But the problem is.... Hailey's bruise is still not healed.. so that's why we didn't spent our free time playing. Were just gonna stare at the kids who play games in thier free time and chat together.
---------------

"Hold on Hailey, I'm just gonna get us a drink" i said with a smile. "Okay. I'm just gonna be here" Hailey said. "Okay I'm gonna go now!" I said with a happy face while walking to go to the cafeteria.

<TIME SKIP>

So i buyed some refreshments for me and Hailey for us to enjoy our free time. Then i came out of the Cafeteria and go back to our place. When i was about to go in our place (me and Hailey's place), i heard some sobbing noises and laughter noises coming from our exact place i was about to go.
-------------------

"Ahahahahha have fun with your new toy of yours ahahaha" A girl with a high-pitched voice and with a bratty attitude. "Come on let's go girls we have more people to greet today" She said with giggles in the end.

Seah 💬: "I have to know who was it and i hope Hailey is okay and those bullies didn't greeted Hailey.."

Seah ran towards the place that Hailey is standing by then she saw Hailey laying on the ground.

"H-HAILEY!!" She said out loud

------------TBC-----------

SORRY IF IT WAS SHORT OR IDK IF IT IS SHORT IF YOU ENJOYED JUST COMMENT IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE CHAPTER 2. I PROMISE I'LL DO THE CHAPTER 2 <3. And the words are 800+ the heck @w@. So toddles~

YT: Gacha MeiMei
Fb: Secret dear~ (chapter 2 I'll tell)