ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟~ 𝔸 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪

Eyoooooooooooo I'm back to make y'all cry :D

This part is good, I've envisioned it so many time, so expect it to be AMAZING cuz I know it is!!!

EEEEEKKKKK!!! Okie, enjoy :3

PART 3

[Katsuki's POV]

The pain hit with such bone crushing force, that I swore I screamed, but only for a moment. It felt like all at once, my whole body was burning in an inferno, but then it was immediately put out. And when I opened my eyes again, I was met with the familiar darkness I was met with moments before.

The dumb endless void. I hate it here. So why the fuck am I back?

I must've been dead. There was no way that I had any chance of surviving that fall! But I could have if I had thought of using my fucking quirk! Was this the only reason that I came back here then? That the universe just wanted me to hear Deku rant about how he was going to jump... for me.

I told him. I told him and I just stood there like a dumbass. All those vulgar, disgusting words that I had told him. All that poison I had forced him to drink. All that I had done to him was now all I ever was. And that's how I felt right now. What happened to the prideful Katsuki? He was gone.

But, the "old" Katsuki was gone too. Deku's "Kacchan".

But, I must be prideful. It's my nature. It had gotten me so far! I got out of it an amazing quirk and a gang of extras who would quite practically die for me! And it was my pride that made me less of a bug than Deku was. I had to find myself again.

Save me, Katsuki...

That voice. Again. The whisper. It was louder than I last remembered. It sounded like Deku, but I couldn't tell. It was still too quiet. I couldn't pretend that it was the wind or some bullshit like that. It was Deku. And this time, it was going to be different than before. This time, I won't freeze up. This time, I won't be coming back here.

This time, Deku will be alive!

I flinch when I see the bright light again, and as I get swallowed into that whiteness, I feel myself almost float, having some feeling back into my arms and legs. I was back. Again. It was time to stick to my promise. Another familiar yet overwhelming wave hits me, and my eyes automatically slam shut. And when I finally manage to pry my eyes open...

I was back.

Kicking Deku's stupid locker. Once again. I peer momentarily out of the window, watching the rain continue to fall. If I were sent further back in time instead of this fucking moment, then I would've found out what that bloody letter said.

I double check the time, a brief irritation coursing through me when I see the time read 4.27 yet again, and waste no time in bolting down that damn hallway and up those stairs.

This time, it was going to be different. If I am to ever break out of this bullshit of a cycle and get back to living my normal life, I've got to save Deku. It doesn't matter what happens to him after that, since I will never feel that weak guilt and sadness again, but as long as he's alive, I know won't go back again!

This was, after all, purely for my own benefit.

I wasn't driven by blinding emotion and desperation this time. My mind was a lot clearer, and though my goal may be unrealistic, since I had told Deku to kill himself anyway, it was going to happen. I was driven with some weird kind of anger, which I very much preferred compared to the alien emotions I felt before.