3

CHAPTER THREE
Mister Fuck Cupid

"HE WAS DOING WHAT IN A JANITORS CLOSET?"

All three boy's were sitting by the fireplace, receiving the only warmth Taehyung's home can provide in this freshly cold fall weather with an exception of their blue, yellow, and orange hoodies.

They looked like shivering skittles on a chilly Saturday afternoon.

Jimin's eyebrows were quirked up, and his mouth flung open, only to be slapped back closed with his hands. He wanted to cry from a shit ton of laughter.

"He was screwing this chick in the janitors closet." Taehyung repeated. He wanted to rip his eyes and brain out from the horrendous memories. It's been four days, and Taehyung would randomly get flashbacks from the moments he heard noises in the closet.

There are times where he'd just be doing completely normal daily tasks, like tying his shoe, and then bam, suddenly he's getting random visions he'd like not to remember.

He regretted trying to be a hero who saves the victim from a murder because that was absolutely no murder scene, that was a whole scene from porn hub that made Taehyung's stomach turn into whirls. Not the good kind of whirls either.

More like vomit.

Jimin rolled on his back, feet kicking in the air as he lost his breath. He was currently the definition of dying with laughter.

Taehyung pressed his lips together, eyes rolling at the sight of a pretty much dead Jimin.

"Not funny." He said, face gloomed, attempting to smack the laughter out of Jimin's body. "Try walking in on Mister. School's favorite fuck boy, fucking a girl shamelessly."

"And THEN, try being his Sex Ed partner the next day afterwards. His freaking partner, Jimin!" He added on, crying inside for dear god.

Fanning himself to try and dry all the wetness from his eyes, Jimin did a couple inhale and exhale breathing exercises to calm him down. Taehyung in all honesty wanted to knock him out.

"Hoseok, you have to agree that this is hilarious." Jimin snorted, nudging the other to get his attention. "Seok?"

Hoseok's eyes averted around the room, as he had no idea what the hell they were even talking about. "Wow Taehyung I like what your aunt did with the walls." A smile lifted on his lips.

Taehyung's head snapped into the eldest's direction while Jimin's lips immediately pressed in a thin line.

"My- my walls are completely irrelevant to this conversation."

Both Jimin and Taehyung couldn't tell if Hoseok was stuck in a child's body, or if he was just genuinely not listening, but the boy had more interest in a freaking wall rather this utter most hilarious conversation.

But Taehyung's head then nodded in approval, shrugging it off. His aunt did indeed chose a great color for the living room. A nice indigo blue. Absolutely pleasing to the eyes.

"However you're not wrong." Taehyung added on. "My aunt spent hours on them while I sat back and watched."

Jimin snapped his finger's in attempt to now catch both of their attention this time because apparently painted walls are more important now.