(35) 10 years //important\\

So i don't usually ndo important messages but I'm doing it rn at the thought being so people don't slkip.

There are only two or three chapers left. There might be a aequence book or whatever it's called but I haven't made up my mind yet. So if you like this book keep your eyes open for my second one or read my others

😳👉👈
Thank you for your time.

I have to wait 10 years to see that bastard.

That stupid idiot.

I ended up quitting my job. To much stress.

I walk to Ivan who was with his little brother and I frown waking over "I want to open my own company" I said and he looks up from his phone confused "u-um" He said and I put down the money I've been saving "it's not a lot but I want my own company to help while he's gone" I said and he looks at me "what type" He asked and I sit down.

"I want a club. Gay to be exact." I said and he looks at me worried "I don't think that's such a good idea tyler" He said and I get up "well. Weather you help me or not I'm doing it" I said standing up. H grabs my arm "sit" He said and I frown. "What?" I asked and smirk "fuck off" I said and pull my arm away walking out.

I walk to the car and get in but the door open a wirh a annoyed Ivan

"There is a abdnond building with a large basement 10 minuets away. We would have to fix it up and clean it. Don't tell him I helped you with this" He said and I smirk driving to the place.

Fast forward a year and I finally got the place clean and ready. I wasn't able to see Dimitri in person for the first year but after a wipe I am able to go see him.

I denied to get the building inspected after I bought it and showed them my papersnive been filling out to have the buliding.

And soon it was up and running. I got my food and drink licence so I can do every job I can. Ivan and I get back in the car and I play with my ring as we drive to go see Dimitri. I had a notebook with me and looked at Ivan "don't tell him about the club" I said and he bit his lip "um.... He... He already knows" He mumbled and I sigh "how?" I asked and Ivan just shrugged.

We pull up and I get out. They Pat us down for weapons and I go thought the metal detector but it goes off. I sigh and then use a wand but couldn't fine anything "probably my ring" I said Nd they nod letting me go though. Ivan was next and he had a whole bunch of shit. Keys, a pocket knife, rings, it was crazy. He goes though and sighs taking his neclaces of and then goes though again. They tell him to just go and put his stuff in a locker. He did so and walks with me laughing a bit. "Next time I'll have to empty my pockets before we come in" He said and I roled my eyes "idiot" I said and walk with the jail keeper to the cafeteria. We see Dimitri and I frown then walk to him. He looks at me and glares "how's this business of you'res going. Tyler" He asked and I smirk sitting down. In front of him. "Hello. Dimitri." I said and look at him "it seems 5o be going better than you are" I said and he glares at me. "Come on now. Your already a porn start what's the point of owning a strip club" He asked and I sigh "I spent a year getting that shit hole working and I'm went to school for my cooking license and I sure as hell won't let you make me vibe that up" I said and he sighs.

I sit next to him as Ivan sits I don't and I lean on him closing my eyes "I missed you" I whisper and he smiles wrapping his arm around me.

We cuddle and he gets food. I take a honey bun "I threw your rings away for biting me last year" I said and he glares at me. I smile and he rubs my side.

We stay there for a few hours talking and I almost fell asleep with my head on his shoulder but he just held me.

I didn't want to leave but knew we had do. He kisses the ring then me and I smile softly looking at him. He kisses my ring again and then bit my arm

I gasp and pull my arm away pouting. "Evil" I said and he smiles smacking my ass. I frown and stomp away.

It was 7 years in and it's been hard. I bought a few new family members but haven't told him yet. A month from now will be 8 years. I don't guess he got early release because he never talked about it. I pet the cats and sigh.

Yes cats.

I adopted 3 cats and 2 dogs. One big rotwiller and a small teqcup Chihuahua. The cats are all fluffly and one is black, one is white, and one is a mix of the two. I also adopted kids.

3 boys who are triplits and a girl.

Kenny
Parker
Jay
Isabella

The boys all have blind hair like me and Isabella has hair like Dimitri.

Yea I did adopt them. They are only 7 months old and it's hard to keep up with them but the others inside the house have been helping me.

There was a knock at the door as I was trying to make the bottles and I walk over annoyed "hell-" I look infront of me before dropping the bottle and slamming the door shut.

I'm fucked
-----
Σʕ゚ᴥ゚ノʔノ