02

(A/n: I'm typing this on my tablet after getting wisdom teeth out so expect mistakes. Will be edited later.)

 •°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Bran?" Sansa asked in disbelief . She didn't think that her brother could survive this war, but she was greatly he did. Her legs carried her forward and she threw her arms around him. "I've missed you."

 "Yes, you have, haven't you?" He replied in his usual dreamy voice, and Sansa released him, a bit confused, but said nothing.

Rhaenys smiled as the two siblings reunited, but that quickly faded. She couldn't bring herself to be the one to tell Sansa that Rickon was the last casualty of her right for Winterfell. 

 "Bran," The Stark-Targaryen girl said softly. " I cannot tell her. Will you?"

 "Of course, Your Grace." He replied, then got a distant look in his eye. "He is coming for Bolton."

 She knew what he meant. Jon was coming with the Free Folk to fight for Winterfell. Bran said that the battle would have been called 'The Battle Of The Bastards' if it had happened and she'd not freed Winterfell. 

 "I will leave you to it," She said and turned on her heel, walking down the corridor, sword at her side banging against her armor. 'I hope her sister is alive.' Rhaenys thought. Bran had not been able to see Arya for some time, not since becoming the Thee-Eyed Raven.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I wanted to update, but I'm sorry it's so short. I just REALLY wanted to update this. A longer chapter will probably be next. :)