story #1

HI GUYS. idk if I made him way too rough. I just typed what was on my mind😭.

I'm trying to get better at putting detail but this was highkey bad so I'm sorry.

⚠️: ROUGH. choking.
excuse mistakes and enjoy👩🏾‍🦯.

"okay pebble I'm ready. And my eyes are closed!" You heard him say. You smirked and walked out y'all's bathroom and stood at the frame.

"do you like it?" His eyes sparkled seeing you in the maid costume.

You walked towards him straddling him and rubbing your hands on his chest. He smilied reaching to grab your waist when you slapped his hands away.

"Let's play a game" you said watching his smile suddenly turn into a frown.

"you can't touch me for 24 hours. and how many hours you last till you break is how many hours you get to rail me." he looked shocked at the words that came out your mouth, shit you were shocked too, but you wanted to see how long sunshine can last. He's so nice until you make him mad or irritated. Plus he can get really aggressive.

"Okay pebble you got a deal." He said shaking your hand and pulling you into a long kiss.

"Starting now!" you got off him walking off to the kitchen to get food.
....
you guys were both laying in the bed watching a movie. Kirishima told you to keep to outfit on so he could gawk at a distance. You both were close but not touching. You could feel his body heat and his fingertips slightly on you ass. You wanted to tease him because you wanted to get railed already so you pushed back a little which caught him by surprise.

"I thought you said we can't touch each other?"

"I said you couldn't, doesn't mean I can't." You said pushing back again. You turned you head back to see his expression, he was beyond irritated no wonder he was so quiet.

Since he was laying on his side you pushed him on his back and straddled him. He huffed and looked away as his face turned red.

"It's been 4 hours. I know your craving me" you said rubbing his chest with your fingertips grazing his nipples.

Your hand went closer and closer to his bottom half. You smirked getting close to his lips, they barely touched until you felt something on you ass. You shot up as you felt his dick stand up.

"Oop someone's excited" you chuckled moving yourself back and forth. He sighed and thrusted up.

"Stop playing with me y/n. I'm frustrated so get off me." You smirked and started bouncing up and down, rubbing your parts against each other. he grunted and gripped the wall behind him.

You looked up to see him staring dead in your face as the wall behind the head board crumbled a little. his face suddenly got close and gripped your neck. You felt yourself go back and he was suddenly on top of you. He grabbed both of his hands around your neck still giving you air but it was little to none.

"I don't care about the game, we're going all night." You wrapped your arms around his neck and brought him to a kiss. Your tongue swirled fighting for dominance. you moaned as you let him take control.

"You did this on purpose didn't you?" He asked as your guys lips unlocked. You took a breath and smirked nodded your head.

"Fuck me up" was the last thing you said before you let him take full control.
.....
"ah fuck!" you said with tears rolling down your face. your hands were slipping a little from the sweat on his chest. Kirishimas hands gripped your waist as he bounced you up and down. He grunted and bit his lip.