Chapter 5

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and pursed my lips tightly nang maalala ko ang pangyayari kahapon.

"Your Majesty, it's done." my lady-in-waiting said matapos niyang ayusin ang buhok ko.

Hindi pa rin naaalis sa isipan ko ang sinabi ni Eero sa akin at napapatanong ako kung bakit ba ako pumayag sa gusto niya?

"Thank you," I answered back and she nodded in response.

"Revenge..." I muttered to myself bago ako napasandal sa upuan.

Bakit nga ba ako pumayag? dahil gusto ko rin bang maranasan ni Volkan ang nararadaman ko?

Or was it because of his deep dark eyes that I couldn't come to resist?

"Let's head our way to the carriage."

Bumaba na kami ng lady-in-waiting ko na si Lilibet, isa sa mga pinagkakatiwalaan ko. We are heading to the borders na naghahati sa dalawang Empire upang ipagdiwang ang alliance nila Volkan at Eero.

Signing an alliance is a good sign to prevent blood drenching war and it is very crucial to form alliance with the neighboring Empire.

It was the same when my father sent me to marry Volkan as the treaty of our Empire. All of that to prevent upcoming war.

Nang tuluyan na akong makababa ay agad namang bumungad sa akin si Volkan na naghihintay sa tabi ng karwahe.

"Her Majesty, the Empress, has arrived."

He just looked at me as usual, harsh and cold.

Kaya inilibot ko nalang ang aking paningin at hindi sinasadya na makita si Eero na nakasandal sa puno.

"What the hell is he... doing here again?"

Those raven like hair, mesmerizing eyes, and that dangerous aura that was encircling him. It was definitely him.

He was leaning against the tree trunk and removing his black leather gloves using his mouth. When he noticed that someone was staring, he decided to look up. Resulting in our eyes to met.

Eero smirked when he caught me staring and I hurried to avert my gaze.

"Tsk." I clicked my tongue in annoyance.

I really couldn't stand his attitude but I must admit that he's ridiculously handsome.

"Bakit hindi pa tayo umaalis?" tanong ko kay Lili.

"May isa pa tayong kasama." and just like that, napatingin ako sa bagong dumating.

Volkan's mistress came wearing a flower dress with a familiar brooch.

Automatiko akong napatingin kay Volkan para sana umepala sa kanya nang makita kong nakangiti siya kaya natigilan ako.

That brooch she's wearing was sacred and only from the imperial family can obtain, it wasn't even given to me at basta basta niya lang natanggap ito?