♡When you guys confess♡

a/n: This is definitely gonna be a long chapter so get comfy. There's also going to be a lot of time skips because you guys just met.

The bell rang. "Time for detention." I sighed. I walked over to detention and saw this purple haired guy. He looked all bruised and hurt. I walked over to him and hid in the corner like the nosy shit I was.

"Kuboyasu, you need to stop getting in fights!" I heard one of the teachers say to him.

'Wait wus goin on?' I used one of my powers to see what happened to him. 

I saw what happened like it was an old movie. This jerk came up to him and shoved him into the wall. He then punched him across the face and then these boys had a full on fist fight.

 Then the principal saw me peeking  in the corner.

"Aaaa Mx. L/N, so nice of you to join us for this lovely evening." He motioned me to go into the room. I then saw a guy with fluffy blue hair and a guy who looked like he was in a punk band and a guy who looked like he bought every dirty mag that came out. 

I sat down in the front row and listened to what the teacher had to say.

"Alright maggots, you all know why you're here. Now sit in silence because i'll be watching." He said exiting the room and closing the door. I saw that he locked the door and heard his thoughts,

 'That'll keep those brats inside.' I turned around to everyone once the teacher left.

"So why are you guy's here?" I asked.

"I-I failed class and I told the teacher that I would use my super powers on her." The boy in the corner cried.

"I got in a fight," Kuboyasu said, surprisingly calm. 

"The bastard was Mr. Suzuki's favorite student so of course I got detention." 

"I shoved this kid in a locker because he threw a paper airplane at me." The punk guy said.

'Um chile'

"I got in here for 'disrupting class' or whatever the hell that means." 

"I'm here for selling porn mags to teachers and students. Hmmm"

He stared at my chest.

"Your kinda flat but it might work." His nose started to bleed.

"WHAT?" I was ENRAGED.

Aren got up and punched him in the face.

'this dude is really getting on my nerves.' 

"We might as well get to know each other since were here," I suggested.

"I'm Y/n L/n but you can call me the person of your dreams."

was that a gravity falls reference? Yes, yes it was.

"Cool i'm Aren Kuboyasu."