♡When you make up♡

Gawd dayum🐱✨👅🤰

It's been about 2 weeks since Saiki and I stopped talking.

I didn't want anything to with him.

I loved him so much and then he crushed me.

'Come on get it together Y/n! You don't need him.'

Anyways, I was walking to school this morning and saw Saiki and Teruhoeshi talking.

I used my powers to see what they were saying,

"Wait Saiki!" Teruhashi said as she ran up to him.

'Yare yare, what do you want?'

"Well since we kissed I was wondering-"

'Let me stop you right there,'

Saiki turned around and faced her.

'We didn't kiss, YOU kissed me. And I wasn't into it at all. You ruined my chances with Y/n just for your own selfish desires.'

Teruhashi started to cry.

"B-b-but i'm the p-perfect pretty girl."

'You may be pretty but you definitely aren't the prettiest person I met,  Y/n is. They're 10000000x prettier then you and you aren't perfect. You're a horrible person.'

Teruhashi again was heart broken.

"Oh-uh-hmm." She then ran to class.

'Wow maybe I was wrong. He actually does love me!'  I felt relived but still upset since he waited to long to tell me.

I went over to where Saiki was.

"Umm hey Saiki im really sorry that I amused that you liked Teruhashi. I honestly didn't know you felt that way,"

I confessed to him. I was pretty nervous on how  he would react.

'Y/n I'm sorry to. I didn't know that she would kiss me.'

I was happy to hear that.

'So are we good now?'

"Yeah."

He pulled me into a hug.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I hid my head in his chest.

When we finally let go I asked, 

"Can you buy me food as an apologie?"

'Yare Yare.'

A/n: Hey ya'll! I'm really sorry for not updating for the past couple days, my cousin was sleeping over and I was spending time with my family. Also:

TYSM FOR 1k READSSS!!! HOLY SH^T I DIDN"T THINK I WOULD GET THIS FAR!!! I'm gonna make a 1k reads special and post it tmrw so Monday isn't that depressing!

Please consider voting and following if you enjoyed this chapter!