15

No ones pov

"I swear to God, what the hell is wrong with you Namjoon? Why the hell did you rape the poor man? Yes he did wrong but like come on." Taehyung snapped with anger. "I swear I am going to hurt every single one of you guys myself. " Taehyung hissed.

He slapped Namjoon's cheek making Namjoon's head turn to the side in a swift movement. " I can't believe you, and here I thought you were more civilized than the others, guess I was wrong." Taehyung said and left the room to go back to Jin.

Jin was crying as he wrapped a blanket around his body even tighter. "That bitch is going to get it. I swear he will pay. I will make sure he breaks very limb in his body." Jin kept saying to himself only to get punched by a very angry Taehyung.

"Shut up you son of a bitch. You wouldn't have been raped if you didn't mess with Jungkook." Taehyung snapped and slapped Jin's face. "I am not one for violence but what you did crossed the line." Taehyung stated and gave Jin fresh clothes and growled a bit in annoyance from all that happened today. He glanced at the sope couple and growled. "If any of you pull a stunt like what they did... I will cut off your dicks and feet them to an alligator." Taehyung smiled with an evil look to it.

Jin finished putting in the fresh pile of clothing and sighed. "... I'm sorry Taehyung... " Jin mumbled softly looking over at Taehyung who raised an eyebrow. I am not the only one you should apologize to. You should apologize to the boy in the cell at the end of the ball." Taehyung mumbled looking at Jin who was limping from the lower pain in his ass.

Jin looked down actually ashamed of what he did. He risked his life and went back inside Jungkook's room. "Jungkook?" Jin asked with a small frown. As he closed the door behind him.

"Jungkook I wanted to say.... I am intrully sorrym. Taehyung only took Namjoon home so he can get some facts about you so then he can help you." Jin mumbled. "I was lying to you the whole time." Jin looked down afraid. He let out a scream when he was pushed to the ground. Jungkook hovering on top of him. His eyes looked blood shot and angered. Jin closed his eyes tightly not sure what to do.

Jungkook was fighting the major earge to punch Jin, but Jungkook knew that if he were to punch Jin's pretty little face he would get in even deeper water with Taehyung.

He got off Jin and hissed at him as he pointed to the door. Jin got up and looked at where he was pointing and nodded softly. He walked away and out of the room as Jungkook just growled and rolled his eyes. He wanted so badly to just kill every single god damn person that hurt him.

(Small time skip.)

It has been a few weeks since Taehyung has visited Jungkook in his cell. Actually it's been a few weeks since he's actually stepped foot in the asylum. He was debating if it was even worth working there anymore.

He was notified by Jin that he and Namjoon had tied things up and have become better friends. That Namjoon was sincerely sorry for what he did to him. Yes Taehyung was happy but he still didn't to go back. Then all of a sudden an angry Jimin barged into his house with anger.

"Kim Fucking Taehyung. Get your ass over here and let's go." Jimin stated and dragged Taehyung with him and shoved him into the car. Taehyung had no time to protest as Jimin speeded off. "What the hell are you doing Jimin?" Taehyung managed to ask sitting up straight in his seat.

Jimin ignored him just like how Taehyung ignored him for the past few weeks. Taehyung went silent and looked down ashamed of what he did to his friend. Jimin glanced over at Taehyung and sighed as he continued to look at the road. "We are going to the asylum. No questions and no protests." Jimin mumbled and sped up not caring about the speed limit since hardly any police even patrolled the streets.

Taehyung looked at Jimin and sighed but nodded and rolled his eyes.

After a good few minutes they arrived and they both walked in as Jin looked over at them and saw Taehyung and smiled.

Taehyung glanced at Jin and waved at him as Jin ran over to give him a hug and tightly at that. "Taehyung I am so glad your back." Jin said and looked at Namjoon who stood up from behind the desk. "Oh yeah  Namjoon has become a helper for me. He felt bad so I agreed, and Taehyung I think you should check up on Jungkook, he.... He isn't doing too well." Jin stated with a small frown.

Jimin smiled. "Well I mean now that you have him, Taehyung has Jungkook, I am going to my sugar daddies, later~" He purred and walked away. Taehyung raised an eyebrow and sighed.

He walked over to Jungkook's room and opened the door slowly. There in the middle of a familiar spot light sat Jungkook. His clothes were ripped up. Scratched and bruises all over his body.  Dried blood all over his chest. Taehyung slowly walked closer to Jungkook and noticed the tired bloodshot eyes that were begging to be wet again.

"J-jungkook?" Taehyung mumbled softly looking at the messed up boy. Jungkook raised his head with a huge sadistic smile but once he saw Taehyung it fell.

Taehyung took steps forward to Jungkook and was soon right in front of him as Jungkook looked up at him with dry eyes. "Jungkook? What happen to you?" Taehyung asked but of course got nothing in return. Taehyung sighed softly and kneeled in front of the larger boy and brushed his hair out of his face and looked into his eyes.

Taehyung frowned feeling his chest tighten at the other boys conditions. He kissed Jungkook's lips softly and hugged him tightly. Jungkook Tensed up beings that this was the first time he got a hug in a long time. He wanted to move his arms but they were glued to his side.

"Taehyung."