IT'S MIRACULOUS

It's Miraculous
(A Miraculous Fanfiction)
Written by: LittleMissNoble

■ Story Description ■

Luna Smith is already satisfied with her simple life--- having an awesome family who supports her and her childhood bestfriend, Jake, who is always there for her.

Unfortunately fate decided to play with her as she saw herself being reborn as Avery Agreste, lately realizing that she's in the world of Miraculous.

Things will surely change as she search for answers to find her way back home.

■ Important Notes ■

¤ I do not own Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir.

¤ ❗Spoilers Alert❗ If you haven't watch anything from this show (including episodes from Season 1-3, its special episodes, and/or theories made by other Miraculers) DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT PROCEED READING THIS ONE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED.

¤ Plagiarism is a crime! Don't copy this whole book and its chapters. You may ask for my permission first if you wanted to post some of its chapters in your social media accounts.

¤ Learn to respect this book, the author, other readers and its characters. This is how the author imagines as she wrote this book.

¤ Some special stories made by yours truly will be added in this fanfiction. It doesn't affect the timeline of this book.

¤ Love and respect Miraculous.