1 Week Call

Y/n
I want to talk to you
before we meet
Y/n
Like actually talk
Y/n
If you know what I mean

Bakugou
Are you saying you
want to call?

Y/n
Yeah
Y/n
That's exactly what I'm saying

Incoming call Katsuki Bakugou

•••

I picked up the phone now exceedingly nervous. "H-hey." I stuttered out through my nerves.

"Dumbass we've talked before stop acting all shy again." I giggled at his words.

"Sorry, I guess I'm just a nervous person. I get like this every time we call but then I warm up to it." I played with my hair taking a deep breath.

"How's your leg healing up?" He asked genuinely curious.

"It's healing nicely, you still don't get to kick my ass when you see me though!" He chuckled.

"Damn, I was kind of hoping that it'd be healed enough." I laughed and started to feel myself getting more comfortable with the call.

"Sorry to disappoint but my ass will remain un kicked for another day!" My smile was evident in my voice as I couldn't contain my happiness.

"Damn you sound happy." Bakugou scoffed.

"Sorry I can't help it!" I laughed trying to play it off and contain myself.

"Well don't stop, I like knowing you're happy! I always want you to be happy and if I'm the reason for it even better!" He sounded cocky but not in a bad way.

"We've been texting for so long if this was a book the author probably would have forgotten how to write actual interactions between us." I giggled thinking about the struggle of writing online characteristics and offline while still keeping in character.

"Well we're not a book so stop being weird." He sounded a bit confused by my last sentence but tried to carry on the conversation.

"Ok, ok. I can't promise I'll stop being weird, but I'll stop that conversation and move on!" I chuckled silently scolding myself for saying something so stupid.

"What should we wear when we meet?" He asked curiously.

"I know! We should wear our favorite outfits to help show our personality and style." I sounded super excited to wear my favorite outfit to meet him but also a little nervous about whether or not he'd like it.

"Who the hell has a favorite outfit?" He mocked playfully.

"This idiot does, but if you don't have a favorite then you can wear whatever. I'm not sure why you brought it up if you didn't have something in mind, you know I can't give you an answer when I don't know what clothes you have." I huffed twirling my hair in my hand acting fake offended.

"Yeah yeah, I'll figure something out." I heard shuffling on the other side of the phone then Bakugou yelling. "Shut up old hag! I told you I already took care of the laundry! If you keep complaining about me to dad I'll kill you!"

I laughed at his words. "You shouldn't talk to your mom that way! You might get kicked out and then what would you do? Well obviously I wouldn't allow you to sleep on the streets so I'd force you to live in my closet, it's not very big I don't think you'd like that... not to mention I'd have to figure out a way to feed you and hide you from my dad and his stupid demon." I started mumbling on and Bakugou stopped me.

"I'm not gonna get kicked out dumbass! I'm just tired of her talking crap about me." He growled on the other line. "Don't mumble like that it reminds me of shitty Deku."

"I can mumble if I want too!" I pouted puffing out my cheeks even though he couldn't see me.

"Whatever you say." I could practically hear him roll his eyes.

"If we're going by whatever I say then I say we're going to get married one day!" I heard his breath hitch on the other line.

"Dumbass, you almost made me choke from your stupidity." He hissed.

"You didn't say no!" I exclaimed sitting up. "I was just saying that to see how you would react but since you didn't say no maybe we will end up together! I mean even if you did say no I'd just have to win you over with my charm and good looks eventually, then we would still end up together."

"You're so stupid." I knew he was probably facepalming right now. "I have to go now, goodnight dumbass!"

"Goodnight Bakugou!" Once I said goodnight he hung up and I was left on my bed thinking.

What if we actually got married one day? Do I even want to get married? It didn't really end up well for my parents so why would it for me? I probably wasn't a person who deserved a happily ever after. I won't drag him down with me, I'll just have my fun while I can and let him leave when he wants too. Everyone leaves in the end anyway. I'm just having fun, right? I don't actually need someone in my life to live.

^*+••+*^

Word count 900