The three doors

When Mile entered the black door, first it was quiet and cold. The deeper Mile went the quieter and colder it became. Soon Mile reached a cave where there was water. He was just about to enter it but before that so many bats came out of the cave. He got so scared but he still continued to walk. The he reached a hill. That hill was not an ordinary hill it was an ANT HILL!!!! He quickly ran and bumped into Steve who was supposed to go in the red door. Steve said, "I was too scared to go alone. Please you should also come with me." They both went back where the three doors were and entered the red door. There was blood everywhere. After walking a few steps they saw the same small box and wanted to press it but just then they realised that Mary was missing. Mary was in the blue door. They both went to search for Mary. Mile and Steve entered the blue door and saw Mary fainted. They tried to wake her up but she did not. The children carried her and searched their way back home. Then suddenly they saw a light coming from the ceiling and saw the door to their room. They got up and laid Mary on the bed. Then their father came, quickly Mile closed the door of the tunnel and opened the door for their father. Just then Mary woke up and came out of the room. She saw her father and remained calm. That night the three of them could not sleep at all. Mile and Steve asked Mary, "How did you faint??" "I saw a white shadow and I fainted." said Mary.