The mysterious island!!

They decided to explore the island as the door to the tunnel closed. When they were exploring they saw a garden full of big flowers. The moment they stepped in the garden they started sinking, this meant only one thing QUICK SAND!! The kids tried to come out with all their might but couldn't. Just then a man came out of nowhere and pulled out the kids. The 3 siblings thanked him but before they could ask who he was the man disappeared. They forgot all about it and continued their way. Soon they found a temple which was so huge but it did not have any door. They started looking for clues. Just then Mary looked at the floor and saw that the floor tiles were a part of a constellation. She told Mile and Steve and the decided to make the constellation by pressing it all at the same time and it worked!! Suddenly a small door opened. Mary, Steve and Mile went in the small door and guess what they saw, they saw gold, gold and gold!! Then there was a small box there and they pressed it. One chest appeared in front of them. It had 3 locks on it and on top of the chest there was a riddle, it said that you have to find 3 gold keys to open the chest. The person opening the chest will get out of here. The children were tensed but they knew that they had to find the golden keys somewhere in that room since there everything was made of gold. The kids decided to split up and in no time they found the 3 keys. Now they were scared that who would get out of here. Then Mile got an idea. He said, "Let's all open the chest all at same time as there are three key holes and three of us." They all agreed and opened the chest. Another door unlocked and they quickly got out of there before the door closed.

 Another door unlocked and they quickly got out of there before the door closed