Fun

Roman walks down the street, his backpack flung over his shoulder as he looks for a place to hide. He spots a abandoned apartment and quickly makes his way over, climbing under some boards. As he gets inside, an idea come to mind.

'No one ever comes here, and this place is huge. Maybe I can make the is my secret base!' The thought made him exited from all the possibilities. He pushes the thought away for later as he quickly takes off his backpack and grabs his costume out. He get it on and pulls out a map, a red circle indicating where he was going to attack.

He smiles menacingly and shoves it away. Roman then rushes out of the building, making sure on one saw him. He grabs a bird feather from his pocket and crates wings, his now signature move. He flies above the clouds to be hidden from view as he scopes out his attack spot.

Roman drops down into an alleyway and touches the wall. The building suddenly crumbles to the ground as the people around start running around and screaming. Roman flies on top of the rubble and stares at the people running around like ants. He smirks and calls out,

"Welcome to the royal ball! I hope you enjoy your stay and don't forget, run." The rubble then starts to transform into knights who start attacking the civilians as they scream in terror. The knights sweep them into a dance as he walks into the bank across the street, two knights following behind him.

He lazily walks up to the teller and smiles sweetly, "I'd like to make a withdrawal please!"
The knights rush forward and start to break the vault door as he calls in more. They get swept into a ballroom dance as his personal knights break the door down and wit for his command.

He turns to them and gestures for them to take it all, they do so obediently. He walks out minutes later, his knights behind him holding all the money they could carry. He picks up a piece of wood and raises an eyebrow.

"How bout we burn this place to the ground, hm?" He dramatically turns around, his cape swishing dramaticly. His eyes glow for a second as he lots the wood on fire and throws it towards the building. He watches satisfied as the bank goes up in flames, smiling as he imagines all the peoples debts burning away.

Suddenly he hears three thuds behind him and quickly changes his smile into a smirk.

"How nice of you to join the party! We have refreshments-"

"Shut up King." Anxiety cuts in.

Roman turns around with a pout on his face.

"That isn't anyway you should treat your host. Well, I believe it's time for me to take my leave, have fun!"

As he turns to leave he hears a loud boom come from the bank and sees a massive chunk of wall fly towards Morality and acts quickly. He runs in front of him and wraps him in his arms, taking the brunt of the hit.

Roman suppresses his scream as he feels his wings get crushed under the weight of the wall. He quickly lets go of him and runs, letting all his remaining knights drop, letting the civilians go.

The three hero's watch as he leave before Anxiey and Logos quickly check on Morality.

"Pa- Morality are you okay? Did he hurt you, I swear if he laid a single hand on you I'll kill him."

"No no Virgil! He actually saved me."

"Pat, we've talked about the names, and he did what? Are you sure you didn't hit your head?" Logos asks.

"Yes I'm sure, I don't even think he knew what he was doing. He looked in pain." He muttered the last sentence to himself yet they both still heard. They looked at each other as Morality stares where they last saw the villain retreating.
They nudged him and started helping everyone who was hurt, which surprisingly no one was, some even had

fun

________________________________
Hey guys I'm back, not for long tho, school sucks rn. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll still take requests for the story. Well bye till next time, see ya :)