Does it ever end?!

Jason POV

So I now have to work with Clarisse La Rue..... This'll be an experience. It has yet to be told weather a good one or not. So I got to reset up my bunk in the Zeus cabin. I got to have breakfast with the gang, and we were off to the sword arena with Clarisse leading the way.  I was practically drowned in makeup and hair as the Aphrodite cabin pretty much kidnapped me, en tel Clarisse ordered them to walk in lines of 6 in single file and they separated.

"What would you be doing right now if I wasn't around? Having every pretty girl kiss you and interrogate you on your love life? No Salina wouldn't allow that. She would have saved you but the rest I wouldn't trust."

"Um speaking of which could you explain what you two are doing?" Salina asked us and Clarisse elbowed me not very subtly but I got the memo:She's dead I can't talk to her.

"We're teaching you sword fighting or at least some defense en tell we leave."

"Alright do we have some thing to fear or something?" She whispers to us. She's a lot like Piper-not addressing just me, seeming perfectly fine with swords and stuff, wanting to help, needing information, it was cool to see other Aphrodite woman interested in something other than boys and makeup.

"Yes." "No." Clarisse and I counteract each other at the same time and we say it again looking at each other to try to get the point across.

"You listen here fly boy. You don't know what my camp went up against for the next 5 years. Let me be the judge if they should be running for their lives or not."

"Fine, yes be very worried. Happy?"

"Um so what we up against?"

"Fly boy and each other for the time being, honey." she fell back in line at that looking quite shocked.

"She was my best friend fly boy. A traitor who righted their wrong and proved themselves a hero. I can't look her in the eye and say every thing is going to be fine." Clarisse admits. Wow. A daughter of Aphrodite being the daughter of Ares's best friend? Wow.

"Don't worry Clarisse. I got your back. I'll take care of what ever you don't wanna."

"Let me get something strait with you first lightning. One line! Oldest to youngest! This is my class, you will aid where you can. No roman stuff here ether. You do it? You do it my way. Alright, now every one go get a sword that you feel comfortable with and get back in this line! Don't let it take more than five minutes! Help them please fly boy." and I was put to work.

Travis' POV

Me and my brother have to work with di Angelo. With out Will there to save us. This isn't going to end well. Oh have I mentioned that LUKE CASTELIAN is here? Like help me! I don't know weather to punch him or hug him! I know it should be a simple choice because they are two very different things that you do for very different reasons but he's still my brother, and he realized he was wrong in the end. We're demigods. Our parents are never really there for us. All we have is each other you know? We look out for each other. Even if that's taking the "diplomatic" approach of dueling each other to the brink of death.

So me and my brother were just heading out of the mess hall when we remembered we were supposed to separate the minor god's kids from the Hermes campers. Oh these kids aren't going to like not being claimed. They're probably going to thing we care more than there parent. Oh well, steal that man's wallet when they walk by right?

"Um L-luke? Cou-could we, um, clear up some confusion and, like, take the minor god kids?" Oh boy. We're gonna die. We are never going to make it threw sorting them out. Di Angelo's gonna kill us.